D2R PS4 Controller Feedback [NEEDS CHANGES]

So with my experience with the controller as soon as I began I saw issues immediately which I think need to be addressed ASAP.

#1 the UI Layout why is it x, square, circle, triangle, R1, & R2? This is boggling to me because people don’t do 1 2 3 4 5 6 in that order your making a lightning bolt with your thumb if you move your finger in that order. The common stress straining movement of your thumb rotates from left to right in our box layout on the controller which means our UI layout should be X, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, R1, R2. This is a personal peeve of mine seeing the layout how it is now if your not focusing on your thumb you might accidentally press the wrong button.

#2 Show Loot / Hide names button why does this have to be configured to a assignable button that is a waste of a button map. This should be assigned to R3 to show or hide names. Weapon Swap should be switched to L2+R3

#3 Emote Wheel why is this a assignable button this should have a button automatically for it instead of wasting a button where a skill could go. This should be changed so if you hold the options button on your PS4 controller it brings up the emote wheel.

#4 Hold X to use this takes too much time in the UI to do you should have the use button be X and the move items in grid to triangle or vice versa x to move triangle to use. Holding down X takes too much time!