D2R PS4 Beta Feedback (Short&Sweet)

I’ll keep it short and sweet…

• No Lobby - How am I supposed to find Baal runs on console. The social aspect of the game is dead on arrival if this is not added.

• No In-game Chat or Voice - How are we supposed to communicate with other players. Again, the social aspect of the game is dead on arrival if this is not added.

• Enemy Health Bars - No ability to turn off health bars on enemies. For me, the immersion is completely broken with enemy health bars.

• Can’t Zoom In - Allow us to zoom in so we can see our character up close.

• Limited to 800x600 FOV - Should be higher options based on PC support for higher settings.

• Action Bar - Action bar is way too large, maybe an option to scale UI on console.

• Can’t Pinpoint Loot Drops - Make Right Thumbstick useful and have it scroll through the items on the ground that are highlighted.

• Character / Inventory / Skill / Quest Log Windows - Personal preference I guess, but don’t care too much for full screen for the character, inventory, skill, and quest log windows. Please use the same format for the various windows as done on the PC.

• Character Name - Please show the character name on the character sheet, not the account name.

• Stand in place Attack/Cast - Take what D3 console did and apply to D2R console.

9 Likes

Add namelock recasting to your list and advanced stats to show block %'s before we all make 90+ characters and realize OHHH I spent 20 extra stats in dex and have to remake or aww crap I’m a melee and didn’t know how much dex to put in to make my character correctly.
Along with name and password lobbies
Keyboard mouse capatability
On pc you can tp almost in place but console were forced to teleport a mile away every time?? A button to quick spend stats so im not pressing and holding to spend 200+ stats individually…?
How about whenever your declared hostility against and you weren’t even aware because the sound is non existent?
Edit: ALSO recasting spells by holding down the button while name locking an enemy doesnt work so your forced to require that said target and repress the skill that’s NOT D2 that’s fake d2

Cmon blizzard you guys are the upper echelon of gaming companies. Show us what you can do…

D2 fans, some are new. Some dabbled in it, and alot of us like myself use to live and breathe d2 in our younger days … please please please don’t mess this up

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, hope the devs are listening.

For the most part, Im very happy with the experience i had with the game. Here are some of my problems/suggestions

1 - The “hold X to trasnfer/equip” does not work well, especially when the connection is laggy.
2 - Make R2 identify items on the inventory, so we dont need to manually use the scroll
3 - Make “L2 + X” buy and fill the belt with potions, tomes with scrolls or put all remaining stat/skill points, like “shift + mouse” on PC.
4 - Please make the auto sort organize items by type/name, so similar gems/runes/potions can be put together.
5 - Let the items on the ground hide faster when the character is away from them, it lasts too long, even when you unpress L1. Its just too much stuff on screen.
6 - If we try to pick up items from the ground and the inventory is already full, just make the game put it in the cube, cause when cant do it without throwing other things on the ground. For the majority of players, you will always have the inventory filled with charms, this will make farming a lot faster.
7 - Put a chat on the game. Its not just for chat, the /playersX command it really importante.
8 - Let we use the auto sort on the shared stash tabs;
9 - Make “L2+square” tranfer items from stash right to the cube, and from cube to stash. This would make gem/rune upgrades way faster.
10 - The right analog has no use on the game. It could be used to select an item on the ground to pick, to aim spells or just to move, so we could move with the right stick while healing with the left thumb.

Thank you for listing these issues!

I too felt isolated in a game that is supportive to built on cooperation and backstabbing vengeance and general communication. Friendships, enemies, laughter and learning fondly come to mind when I remember the original.

Show off the hard work you put into the artwork as well!!! The most frustrating aspect beyond being cut off from the social aspect is that I couldn’t do the one simple life changing pop into the intricate detail you all painstakingly built! With just a simple click of a button on my PS4 my entire world could have been changed and I might have even forgotten I wasn’t talking to anyone and enjoyed being so drawn into the game and hunting my backside off the see what new item I had found looked on my character.

I know you all can fix this and please do! When you do PLEASE SEND OUT A MASSIVE UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Anxiously awaiting and the countdown has begun to relive a true classic!