D2R needs keyboard and mouse support

It doesn’t matter what you or someone else thinks is better, it’s about preference, if PC players can switch on the fly, console should be able to choose what they want to use as well. I for one would rather play with Mouse and Keyboard on my console, it feels better than the controller.

3 Likes

I’m an old D2 player and the biggest complaints I got from controller play;

can’t teleport as far,
can’t directly target monsters in mobs “killing just mob boss or champions”
picks up random crap when trying to select certain things
the drop and stash buttons need to be different “hate trying to stash something and end up dropping it”
cant change the interact button “so if your attacking you might pick up something instead of hitting your target”

i really do wish they would have chat rooms or some type of in-game communication for console player. d2 is a community based game “trades,rushing,ISO items, needing help” and taking that away from console players is not benificial for player new and old.

Controller has its perks. However as a primarily sorc player. The controller hurts me. I can not do precision teleportation, and for skills like meteor with a controller I only have directional use. I loss depth of field as far as targeting goes. It targets where they are at and does not allow for you to hit where they are going to be. So for me the controller idea was nice but I am sure glad they made sure PC players have both options.

Best to take the feedback over to the D2R forum where it can be heard. This is the D3 forum and is no longer hosting D2R content.

1 Like