D2R: Console Lobbies AWFUL

I HATE the “lobby” system they implemented. without the ability to make/join specific rooms completely destroyed any type of social aspect of the game.

PLEASE REPOST OR LIKE! We need this changed otherwise d2 console is DOOMED!

30 Likes

Can not really tell how bad they are since they do not work at all. Have to make 10 games to actually join one with people in it. Whoever in charge of this beta needs fired. I mean first mistake was limiting the beta to 2 acts. Act 2 is the troll act there is not a single thing in act 2 you ever farm except the summoner and thats only because you have to.
Then its a multiplayer beta and the whole multiplayer doesnt work kind of defeats the purpose. But there is no social aspect in d2 never was. Was either troll or be trolled because of the runescape type players that plagued the servers.

3 Likes

Sorry but your are wrong about act 2, tomb runs are really fun, there are plenty of monsters and loot boxes.

Tomb runs are useless. The only people that even bothered doing them in hell were scrubs that couldnt get xp on their own in hell. Alvl is too low to farm it for drops or xp. Even in hell the Alvl of tombs is only 80 and you would get more drops of that ilvl in a 30 second meph run then an entire tomb run.
And if you knew anything about how d2 loot works you would know those loot boxes were worthless. Tombs is alvl 17 so the highest ilvl loot you could get from a chest was 17. If you wore a circlet the unique mobs there were mlvl 20 and you got +3 to ilvl drops from circlet to get ilvl 23 items(tarnhelm is 21 for example). Kaa the souless was the highest Mlvl mob in the beta at 23 with duriel at 2nd with a mlvl of 22.

You can farm tombs for rune drops as undead have higher chance of dropping them, although most people never actually do them. I think is anything they would run Arcane Sanc for Key runs and chance of HR dropping. Spectres for example have one of the highest chance to drop runes.

Why you even talk about hell, all we had was normal, enjoy it, or just leave it, i had fun doing tomb runs with my friends.

Why when countess dropped runes far faster? And yeah you ran Arcane for keys and yeah an occasional rune dropped but nothing really ever over ist. It happened but not often enough to matter. If you were actually trying for HRs there was only one real place to farm it and that was Chaos runs still rare but not once in a life time drop like arcane.
You farmed tombs for something forget what but not because it was good because of the alvl made it good for something to drop. Just like you farm NM andy for a soj because the Mlvl makes her the best soj dropper because no other ring with an higher ilvl could drop so she only had a few unique rings in her pool.
And yeah spectres have a high drop rate for runes but not for HRs. Just like countess drops a crapload of runes but highest she can possibly drop is IST.

Countess only drops up to Ist, that’s why. LK runs are pretty good too. Spectres can 100% drop any rune. Not sure what you are looking at.

1 Like

As i said they can but it is not a high drop rate. Believe me ive ran both Chaos and arcane for runes and Chaos is far superior on HRs you just wont get as many lower runes. And i already said that about countess she only drops up to ist but with smart trades you can really get more HRs from farming her then actually farming HRs.

CS runs can yield HRs and is a great place to find them. Ive found majority of mine doing pit runs. Its all rng of course.

1 Like

Lol only if the players leave it that way. Will be a trading forum or a discord im sure. But they better fix some bugs I seen in beta before trading becomes a thing anyway. Seen people force you to drop items in trade window on ground not sure exactly how. And if you tried to trade anything you had equipped it dropped on ground and i can see many people getting hit by that one before learning about it.
Oh and best place to farm anything on console going to be in an 8 man game at the stash because of the whole hold to use click to drop backasswards way blizzard did us on controller.

People have been using D2jsp for years instead of battlenet lobbies. Lol such a mute comment.

4 Likes

Another idiot thread that shows the lack of competency. Why are there so many people who cannot figure out the LFG system on consoles?

4 Likes

Why do you have 4 accounts. This is getting weird. Let’s stick with 1 kid. Ic0nclasr87, LinuxMan11, fatcataG and trokul.

Wrong. I guess you didn’t read the comment regarding discord being the mode of communication. Trying to change the subject isn’t going to get you anywhere and your assumption is poorly based. That is why you are still a child.

1 Like

Its more than that :joy: More like 15. We laugh at childlike behaviour of these spamming posts regarding lobbies. It really is childish thinking a large corporation will make any changes to a handful of angry bois.

This makes me want a refund. I’ve played d2 for sooo many years, and being social in a multi player game is key. The only reason I bought d2r on console is because that’s where a large bulk of my closest friends game. I’ve been playing d2LoD without them, telling them that they need to buy a pc. When I saw it being remastered and out for console I was thrilled… Then I read on Facebook that, there is no lobbies to select from, you choose a quest and randomly join. HOW is one to trade? besides using another program like Facebook or discord (I don’t use discord, nor do I wish too)

On D2LoD when bored of farming I would often join games/lobbies where players were looking for help. Helping them out and often becoming friends.

If this is not fixed on console I’m probably going to be asking for my money back, I’ll go back to D2LoD.

They are not making any changes before launch but will be making new changes after. Potentially adding endgame like maps and personalized loot.

People can use D2jsp to trade if they want, but then again, there already communities to trade online like FB, Discord severs, Clubs on consoles, Making LFG of high value items to trade. It doesn’t mean all are botters and you completely missed the point.

1 Like

Oh look, another spamming post about lobbies made by the same ignorant moron.

2 Likes

Look it the same cry baby with 10 new accounts every day making the same idiotic and insane post. He also cant figure out the console ui to group together. His lack of spelling and grammar shows his lack of intelligence. :laughing:

2 Likes