D2R - an unexpected error occurred in the application

D2R - an unexpected error occurred in the application always at the beginning, no chance to get in the Game …the ID`s looks like to be every time different , for example:

46A2197F-9107-4B2E-80CC-4BF72D5AC711
C5AF7A90-BD01-4F44-9305-6928F628CA9C
CBF65DC0-5261-4DD2-A8CB-D7E870682AF6
E890F2E7-B1C5-41D8-9431-AA835340BCC4

Window mode does not work also …

I had a similar problem and it got fixed by rolling back my nvidia driver.

I have the exact same problem and I have not been able to fix it after updating drivers, reinstalling Blizz launcher and game multiple times. Not sure what the issue is because my system is compatible.

Was worth a try but unfortunately its not working :frowning: , the rollback option was greyed out but i reinstalled the newest Nvidia driver but still not working…

Hey there,

I checked the code in our systems and this looks like a graphics-related crash. Please use DDU to uninstall the drivers then reinstall a fresh copy from the Nvidia website. Please also disable any extra software that’s not part of Windows or the game to eliminate them as a possible cause.

Let us know how things go. Cheers!

Hey Kaldraydis,

thank you for your Reply but unfortunately after uninstalling the Nvidia Driver with DDU i got a BOD with inaccessible boot device, so it was time for Reinstall of Win 10 :smile: . Got my new SSD today and already installed Win 10. Will try later to install D2R and then lets see what happen.