D2 and D3 Ultimate Digital PS4/5 question

Hello Fellow D4 Travelers…

I’ve been playing D3 since the day on XBox 360 and then went to PS4 on launch day and been on and off since going through several seasons…in both cases I had and have the D3 Disc version…

I haven’t had many issues but a few times I’ve got the Unable To Read Disc or some other issue where I’ve had to pop in & out a few times to get it to load.

Couple of months ago I got the PS5 but have yet to try and play D3 on it…nor the Demo of D2 which before I was excited about but ended up not getting after all the negative feedback and outrage over some parts of it…

Currently the D2 and D3 Ultimate Collection is on sale in the PS Store…about $20 off on the collection. I gave it thought last night but decided to post here first on the Pros and cons of just biting the bullet and going with The Digital version while getting D2 in the mix…

I’ve been playing one season, skipping the next then back again…just a bit of burn out, storage issues and to break it up, going with PoE or Warhammer Inquisitor… so is there any real benefits, or extras to the Ultimate D3 Digital and what is the feeling and state of D2 now; better, fixed, changes, etc…

I bought that pack just for getting d3 on pc. My coworker has been bugging me to buy d3 on pc for many years, i said why dont you buy it for playstation and he said why he has it for pc… and i said why should i buy it for pc when i have it for console… hah

anyways, the deal is buy d2r get wings/pet and d3+necromancer.

my ps5 characters showed up on my pc (D2r) kinda crazy! I can play my ps5 guys there now. I have no idea why people are crying about give console keyboard and mouse, I find playing d3 on pc cumbersome. That game just plays so much better on controller.

Anyways, for me I thought it was a pretty good deal and I completed the console season about 6 days into the start of it and i completed the pc season (love that diablo pet) in only 4 days of getting the game. PC is way easier for grouping and finishing conquests