Currently, LoD Blessed Shield is only C-Tier

Let’s monitor the Non-Season PTR Ladder, there is no doubt that LoD Blessed Shield performance is very poor. Barbarian can team play GR150(ZBarb in party play), and the LoD Hammer Ancient is A-Tier. The Crusader can’t join a party play in GR150, and the strength of the LoD Blessed Shield is only C-Tier now. If the LoD Blessed Shield can’t be buffed, a large number of players will be very disappointed. I hope Devs can pay attention to the issue of weak LoD Blessed Shield.
The LoD Blessed Shield should be a A-Tier build,My proposal is,the Akkhan’s Leniency:Each enemy hit by your Blessed Shield increases the damage of your Blessed Shield by 100% for 10 seconds.Stacks up to 100 times (No more individual stacks).

4 Likes

I’d also add that hitting a Rift guardian grants 10 stacks. It’s terribly frustrating if you lost the stacks to get them back up on a single guardian

3 Likes

Leniency needs a buff, there’s no question about it.

5 Likes

I agree, it is underwhelming. I cleared a GR130 last night with Blessed Shield, with some fishing. For a newly updated build. It could use 5-6 GRs to be competitive with LoD Bomb.

10 second duration, 100 stacks, 100% damage per stack.

4 Likes

Devs made efforts to adjust the balance of the Crusader in Patch 2.7.6, but it did not reach expectations,fortunately,it is still in the PTR stage. My proposal is very important and I hope to receive the attention of Devs.
In addtion,I have other proposal,
Vigilante Belt:while using Steed Charge and for 5 seconds after it ends,Fist of the Heavens deals increased damage equal to your movement speed, while riding your war horse,Fist of the Heaven is automatically called down on a random nearby enemy at an interval based on your attack speed if it is on your action bar.
My Note:The current changes to the Fist of the Heaven have disappointed players, as after dismounting, the bonus are disappear immediately. What I hope is that for 5 seconds after dismounting, the damage increase of FoTH still exists, but the automatic FoTH still disappears immediately after getting off the horse.
After all, we can no longer equip the captain Crimson’s set.My FoTH Cru was equipped with Captain Crimson Set and Strongarm Bracer in the past, but Vigilante Belt has caused me to lose both the captain and the Strongarm in 2.7.6 PTR. FoTH Cru must stand to kill mobs in high-level GR(GR130+), and the Vigilante Belt has almost no effect on killing mobs at all. Therefore, I strongly proposal that the bonus of the Vigilante Belt last for 5 seconds after getting off the horse,The PTR changes have made FoTH even weaker than before in high-level GR.

1 Like

As a “last chance to get the DEVs attention”, my suggestion:
Vigilante Belt:while using Steed Charge and for 5 seconds after it ends,Fist of the Heavens deals increased damage equal to your movement speed and is automatically called down on a random nearby enemy at an interval based on your attack speed if it is on your action bar.

This would be the most important change for me before the patch goes live

1 Like

The Devs’s redefinition of Akkhan’s Leniency (throw a Shield to attack enemies within 6 seconds can all along maintain a total of 100 stacks) is a brilliant idea, but as Devs and players all know in PTR Ladder, the LoD Blessed Shield still requires at least 5 tiers buff.
The redefinition of the Vigilante Belt is also a source of joy for players, at the cost of the loss of the Captain Crimson by Fist of The Heaven. At higher GR, the Crusader have to getting off the horse and stand up to attack mobs, which made it even weaker than before(no Captain Crimson and loss Vigilante Belt’s bonus), as the Vigilante Belt immediately loses its bonus after getting off the horse.

Blessed shield is my favorite build, so I would hope to get more buffs or at least QoL changes. Its fun. Doesn’t need to be overpowered, just B or A tier would be fun.

Blizzard mentioned in the PTR Content:Class Balance Changes.Devs have thoughtfully buffed the previously weak Cru and Witch Doctor in PTR 2.7.6 who were not only weaker than other roles but also unable to join party play of GR150. Since it is a balanced modification, the LoD Blessed Shield should be definitely bring a significant improvement to the overall strength of the Crusader. Therefore, it is reasonable to make the LoD Blessed Shield reach A-tier.