Cube receipe "skill of nilfur"

Cube receipe “skill of nilfur” never spawns shoes/boots, it’s a bug. Made 100 more attempts, please fix it.

You’ve been extremely unlucky then.
Bad luck is not a bug.

I got boots on the first try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fR4Gqj7k-w

7 Likes

What set? If by some chance it’s Tal Rasha’s Elements then you should know that there are no boots in that set.

4 Likes

Sunwuko (boots) the monk set.
The boots do not also drop or spawn @ kadala.
This part of forum is for blizzard to investigate
and fix things .
I don’t think people should comment and deny
things since it prevent blizzard to investigate.
Troll is a sickness where the so call narcissic
(self hater) unable to love self bring down people to his
level or gather negativity to feed his
his deranged self.

1 Like

There are no boots in the Sunwoko set.

No comment ! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Those who are trying to help you are not trolls.

Ignorance is a sickness too. It can only be cured with knowledge.

Blizzard’s QA Team:  

5 Likes

Well, I’m glad we’ve sorted this out. I knew there was another set without boots. You can see what pieces are available for a set in the item description and it’ll highlight them if you’re wearing them.

Don’t worry, we’ve all made this mistake at some point in time. There are a number of sets which don’t follow the formulaic six piece setup of helm-shoulders-chest-pants-boots-gloves. Zunimassa, Tal Rasha, Inna, Sunwuko, Natalya’s, Immortal King… My brain is telling me every class but necromancer has a “wonky” set. It meant you used to be able to do some neat combos like the classic “charge barb” with six pieces of Raekor and four pieces of Immortal King armor combining to make a much more satisfying playstyle than plain Raekor before they remade it. (I don’t miss wall-charging). Likewise there was a pretty strong combination of Marauder’s and Natalya’s for Demon Hunter before Natalya’s was reworked.

There’s still the very useful combination of monk sets I6R4 (Edit: Inna 6, Raiment 4) that I use to farm keys pretty efficiently WHEN THERE AREN’T ANY DOORS… FOR THE LOVE OF DOUGHNUTS WHY CAN’T I DASH PAST DOORS WHEN I CAN SEE WHAT’S ON THE OTHER SIDE OMGWTFBBQ SOME DAYS I JUST DON’T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED AND … ahem. Sorry. Just needed to get that off my chest.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help everyone.

3 Likes