Crusader talisman of akhan

For the love of god blizard please make dsocket in the talisman more common. Trying to get an ancient talisman AND a socket is impossible!!! I must have blown over 5000 forgotten souls and I cannot get an ancient talisman with a socket to save my life!!!

I am using a normal one because it is all I have found with a socket so I can change the crit hit that is on everyone to cooldown reduction for a bombardment thorns build!

It is retarded that every one you find you have to roll a socket in!

I mean it is a set piece and therefore critical to the build but you always have to roll a damn socket so finding a good one is nearly impossible because you always have to reroll that one damn socket!

Nearly the same can be said of every item with random affixes which is, well, every item but even more so for those with large ranges like 500 - 700% or whatever.

At least a socket is something you can reliably re-roll to get.

an easy way to get amulets without rerolling bounty mats is to use recipe 4 in the cube over and over (which is great is you have a lot of deathbreaths & forgotten souls). The only downside is that it wont ever be ancient.

Ahem…