Crusader skill Fist of heavens doesn't get 20.000% damage form AoV set

Hello
How come AoV set doesn’t increase Fist of heavens damage by 20.000%?
Am I missing something?
Thnx

How to Write a Good Bug Report

Link:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/NixMix-21410/hero/130445554

What are items #2 and #3 in your cube (can’t see). Do you have a RoRG cubed ?

Yes, RoRG in the cube, also leoric crown and fate of the fell flail.
Look my english is not great and I dont know all the ins and outs of this like u guys, so sorry if this thread is not done by the rules.
I play solo, private.
I found character planner and there I can see that AoV bonus isnt included in Fists damage, well I can see it playing and planner just confirmed it.
Whats the reason of this since 3rd set bonus clearly says Fists and Fury both get 20.000% damage increase?
Also I see there is/was a build based on Fists so this skill should definitely be having increased damage.

You should move this thread to the New Player Help Forum. Players there will be much more helpful. This is the wrong forum to ask for help.

Or, you could move it to the Crusader Forum, where veteran Crusaders will be very helpful.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

But Im not asking for instructions on how to use the AoV set, Im reporting it malfunctioning bcuz it doesn’t increase Fist damage by 20.000% like it says in the 3rd bonus. I dont know how else to explain it, its as simple as that.
How am I the only one with this problem? Can somebody check it out please?

It works for me, there’s nothing wrong with it as such.

You should see damage around the 37 billion mark with your setup. And that might seem low to you, and thus cause your issue?

Edit, just noticed you are lacking a lot of cooldown, so it’s even lower than 37 billion, you have a very poor setup for FotH.

EDIT2: Just ran the numbers, you should do below a billion damage with Fist of the Heavens.

Your average damage is 1750, you have 957% from weapon (which is 10.57x) you have 15%+20%+7%+10% cooldown, which results in 1 - 0.15 / 1.2 / 1.07 / 1.1 = 39.82% cooldown ( or 1.3982x), another 12208 str (for 123.08x) and then you have the 20,000% from the set (which is 201x)

So 1750 x 10.57 x 1.3982 x 123.08 x 201 which is 639,831,885 damage. So that’s why you don’t think it is working, but in truth your build is just wrong.

Character planner says my damage is 486,000,000 and it doesn’t add 201 from AoV in the formula but I see damage in billions while playing so theres a bug in the planner formula?
Honestly I thought Fist should be doing damage in trillions, which is a mistake.
My cooldown is actually 57% and it is included in the formula 1,57.
Build is for H.Fury skill.