Crusader PTR Preview

This looks bad. Very bad.

Tried a few things. Very slow & bad start. Vacuum doesn’t work very well. Switched to Unleashed and stuff started blowing up faster. Threw a 150 enforcer gem in. NFC if it helped or not, lol. The 120 I did felt very rough.

I’m streaming a few solo push runs quickly, if anyone wants to check:

2 Likes

Do avatars not getting the dmg buff of Condemn or what? May be the 6p bonus realy needs to be higher, even higher than 2000%

I did a 125. Think I figured it out. Gonna switch to seasonal now.

1 Like

FoH isn’t meant to be the main build, it does make the speed build much better though.

Phalanx isn’t meant to do Akkhan’s damage. That’s why they trigger condemn. This feedback isn’t useful because you don’t seem to have a basic understanding of the build.

This change in general feels rather clunky to use. I’m not sure why Phalanx needed to be tacked onto the condemn build. Unless there are plans to change Baleful and Warhelm, I’m not entirely certain why Phalanx was needed in this, not to mention we already use judgement in hammer builds, why couldn’t something that isn’t used as much/needs some love like consecrate be picked instead?

It feels like two different set bonuses trying to fight with each other to fit into Akkhan’s. Ultimately, either judgement or phalanx need to be taken out of this change. Both of them combined with condemn just feels clunky to use.

I’m unsure if you’re trolling.

FoH feels great when used with high aps. 1 cast every 2 seconds is worse than with Norvald.

Phalanx build is terrible! The clunk is evident with the forced reliance on Condemn. They should have just given us a straight up Phalanx set.

You can take your 1 post and get out of here if you think this feedback aint useful.

EDIT cos “Please wait for other users to participate before replying”

Seems Angels are useless.
So it’s basically all bad at this point.

Akkhan felt better playing condemn actively than what it is now. It’s basically received the shield bash treatment. Except Phalanx deals zero damage, while the proc on Condemn does all of it. Why even have Phalanx attached to it at all?

cba testing FoH angelic power.
cba testing hammer angelic power.
Angels do no damage, die after 10-15 seconds. Phalanx in all it’s glory does more dps without Condemn procs.

Just give us a straight Phalanx pet set g o d damnit!

:rofl: You genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about. Condemn is melting. Is it a bit clunky? Yes. Is it bad? Not by a long shot. Valor is still primarily a Heaven’s fury set. The free FoH should enable you to keep both the 2p and 4p much more easily as well as providing more wrath regen. (for free) In fact, you might not even need to run FoH at all.

1 Like

cant fit condemn sword, condemn shield, phalanx shield and baleful remnant which is hella feelsbad. let me have the full suite pls

Unrelenting Phalanx Shield, Eternal Union and the Phalanx themselves should have more damage beyond doubt or some kind of decent modifier.
It is bettert than it was but not by enough to say it is remotely competitive as a build sadly.

Considering it activates Phalanx with Akhan, Baleful Remnant SHOULD have changed to accommodate this build and it basically did not which is both surprising and disappointing.

I hope they fix it before season starts. I always loved the idea of a phalanx build and it looked good on the surface but in testing it was lackluster against what was anticipated.

1 Like

Replace judgement with Falling Sword and make falling sword damage 100* number of Mob you hit so you can have one active AOE skill to play also let your pet to clear the rest (need 100 times more damage on the pet items)