Crusader or Necromancer for S22

Based on the Haedrig’s Gift sets for them and how good those sets are for their respective class, which do you think would be the better choice to run through this season with? I did Barbarian last season and did enjoy MoTE. I don’t have either class at level 70 non-season so I figure I may as well use this season to do one of them. Unless someone would suggest another class for having a really nice set this season? My only 70s are the Barb and a Wizard, but the wiz has no set.

Monk PoJ is a lot of fun. Easy to play and pretty strong.
DH GoD Dreadlands is a blast, also.

That is what I will be running. I can drop a WoL on them before they even know what hit them.

• I will also be trying the Tempest Rush (with the new set) a lot this season.

Necro for sure. Is the top build for this season.

Crusader, Monk, Demon Hunter, and Necromancer are all great choices if fun is your goal with good Haedrig’s Gift . The only reservation I have about Necro is getting Haunted Visions can be difficult. That might be exaggerated thinking on my part.

sader is good start.

Out of those two, I would go Crusader.

I don’t like playing any of the Necro builds; although corpse explosion is pretty fun when you have a ton of corpses.

I’m actually going Whrilrend Barb, and Valor Sader this season.

going necro here and going to cry tears of blood trying to get the haunted vision neck piece

1 Like

My top choices are usually:

1. Barbarian or Necromancer (tough call…)
  2. Demon Hunter

This season, I’m torn between Barbarian and Demon Hunter… Never cared much for the Crusader.

Especially a good, equipable roll. Methinks cubing and putting in the 4th cube slot first.

WD Mundunugu all the way :slight_smile:

To answer the OP’s question…

• out of Sader and Necro, I was originally going to play Necro but I have Burning Carnival set up in NS of this main account and I find the class somewhat clunky to play still. I eventually decided to main Sader instead as I like FotH which is very viable as a speed build now.

• out of all classes, I reckon GoD DH has the best start and positioned well to farm and push. I mean, Hungering Arrow is the first skill you get. I’m personally not playing DH as my main as I played that last season but I’ll likely rebirth a DH to complete the journey and gear up a zDH in the processes for something different.

DH to start, get all the gifts, switch to WD (or Necro), level up to 70 then open gifts.

Gonna do both this season personally…

Plan is to level necro first and build up a LoD set and gem of ease while hunting for Haunted Visions to run bone spear setup…

Testing Self found this week I ended up getting the entire Masquerade setup before getting haunted visions twice…so unless I get incredibly lucky, Necro is viable as a LoD setup, so I’m likely going to end up using the Headrig’s setup for the crusader.

Asia server here. Crusader for me, since I already enjoyed GoD DH last season, no point touching it now. I didn’t claim the valor set at all but were still able to fully equip bombardment setup after 4 hours, which is nice.

Maybe I’ll try the bone spear later on. It’s a bit clunky to play when I tested it during PTR.

Thanks for the responses guys. I’m a casual though and I honestly don’t know these abbreviations you’re using… sounds like monk or crusader. What is FotH?

Fist of the heavens or sth like that. Its some crusader build