Crusader - More synergy for Thorns of the Invoker

The idea of removing the single target feature from the 6-piece bonus was very good, but it can’t stop there! The focus of this build is around the Punish and Slash primary skills. Unfortunately this set does not allow for a strong build for Bombardment. For this reason I suggest removing the Bombardment interaction with the 4-piece bonus. A “quick” idea: Punish now activates the 4-piece bonus damage reduction. Why? 1- Why Punish after the rework will become obsolete and this is a way to enjoy the skill. 2- We need the Kanai’s Cube slot occupied by Belt of the Trove to use Ominslash which makes perfect sense for this rework. But believe me! This is just an idea to “solve” the problem quickly, but there are definitely more interesting ideas than this!

1 Like

Hey friend,

I have that exact same suggestion here

Regarding this comment:

You can still use Punish, you soften the yellow elite between 100-80% health, then switch to Slash to finish it off along with the trash. It’s a different approach to what we’re used to but it works quite well. I suggested Punish also grant 50% damage from all sources to really encourage players to use both skills. It’s a missed opportunity not to.

1 Like

I hadn’t read your feedback but it’s good to see that we players have similar feelings about Diablo 3. Your idea is quite complete and I found it very interesting. Let’s hope Blizzard does something like that!