Crusader and Necromancer compendiums - help request

Hi everybody. I’m currently in the process of transferring the Crusader and Necromancer compendiums from the previous forum to this one, and I could use some help. I want to split the different sections (new player guides, build lists, etc.) into separate posts, so that users can quickly navigate to them using hyperlinks in the table of contents. However, due to the restrictions of the new reply system, I can only make ONE reply to my own thread for every other user that replies to me.

Crusader

Necromancer

Could someone please check on these two threads occasionally, and send replies as needed so I can continue posting? To make sure replies don’t get deleted, we should probably discuss something of substance: for example, are the compendiums missing any important builds? What changes could be made to the Crusader / Necromancer to increase build diversity on the leaderboards?

I know this is a strange request, but I think the compendiums will be better off split into sections like they were on the old forums, rather than one gigantic wall of text. Thank you for your help.

P.S. - My ultimate goal is to turn both these threads into Wikis, so that the community can collaborate on them, but I can’t create Wikis until I have trust level 3.

3 Likes

It’s a lot of work. Why don’t you ask Nevalistis for a change in your currently trust level?

1 Like

Nice work. I’m sure many users will be grateful for this.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I already got a response from Nevalistis here a few days ago. She was able to issue me TL2, but not TL3. Based on the standards she laid out, I think that might be because my previous forum account once got suspended. Back in 2014, I made a post where I suggested renaming “Falling Sword” to “Falling ON Sword” and making it cost 100% of the Crusader’s health. I thought the joke was obvious, but I ended up with a week-long ban for trolling…

1 Like