Created Monk this season - what is good for GR 110

Been working hard at trying to get blood shards to 1600 so I can purchase the next seal on the Altar but my Monk isn’t strong enough yet for 110. I am using the Innas build which is great for T16. What are the suggested builds for doing a greater 110 for the monk or should I use a wizard?

Wizard is probably easiest for GR110 but Inna monk should be able to do it too.

Have you gotten 2 useless primals you can salvage to upgrade your Inna’s Reach to primal?
Do you wear craftable Guardian’s bracers and belt?

I am not using Inna’s reach, I am using In-Geom and Echo’ing Fury for weapons. I upgraded my In-Geom to primal.

Since the nerf to the set I feel like I can barely get above 100 on Innas (Water ally).   So I use it for just T16 because its much quicker.     :(

Inna or SunWuko WoL will decimate at 110.

In season 24 yes, but now in season 28 My Innas has trouble in 100 so no unless I am missing something from the build guide at Maxroll.gg. Innas set was nerfed a few seasons ago, the 6 pc bonus only does 900% per mystic ally instead of 3000%

I managed to do a 110 easily tho with Wizard. I am just saddened by the weakenss of Innas but at least it can do T16.

Did pretty decent on my Savages set barb; didn’t BLAZE through 112, but managed to complete it with about five minutes to spare, give or take.