Crafted Primals

Could you increase the number of crafted primals to one set item and one non-set item per build.

1 Like

Why? You don’t need primals for anything, period. The thing of making a build is to have correct items with correct affixes. Primal with crappy affixes is a downgrade to an ancient or even normal legendary with correct affixes.

One crafted primal equipped is more than enough. Even a single more simplifies gearing already too easy gearing too much.

3 Likes

If primals are so worthless, then why do you care how many I can craft. If I want to downgrade myself where’s your skin in the game? What good is tons and tons of primordial dust with nothing to use it on?

1 Like

Crafting allready made gearing up in perfect rolls way easy. The game is all about hunting for gear, makeing restictions in crafting makes sense. You have higher chance getting Ancients, so you have more opportunity getting them with perfect max rolls. What are you hunting for if you are done with gearing up in less time? One crafted Primal is more than enough, usualy your weapon is allready a huge leap in power. Crafting helps you in item hunting, it shouldn’t be the end all be all option for gearing up. Even more so that there are people who can be decked out in perfect gear faster than others. Being able to equip one more craftable Primal gives them more advantage over others, you might not care about this, but there are many who do.

Again, you’re right that primals of set pieces are not that big a deal. They don’t give you much bang for your buck. But once you’ve primaled all your weapons. there’s nothing to spend your dust on. We’ve been told that re-primanding is a bad idea. If set primals don’t matter why not let them get a little boost at the risk of losing some attribute. If for nothing else then fr something to do besides grind.

I never said that. On the contary i think every piece of equipment matters, specialy if they have the stats you need on that piece of item. You realy did not understood what I tryed to say.

1 Like

Or give us another more expensive recipe that removes the limit and makes it a regular primal.

It’s pretty sad to have it limited at 1

Ancient with good stats > Primal whit bad stats

Or something that allows a primal in a set to be converted to another item in the set.