Corrupted angel flesh not in Large Horadric Chests

I’ve been running bounties in Act IV for a long, long time. I can’t get any corrupted angel flesh for crafting. I’m level 70, Paragon 478. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this. I am playing at Torment Level X.

Are you looking in the crafting mats tab? They’re there if you are doing Act IV bounties.

1 Like

As Nefertiri suggests, check your Mats Inventory.

I have 0 in there. I have run so many Act IV bounties to completion - all 5 complete - gotten a huge number of Large Horadric Chests, and 0 corrupted angel flesh. I don’t know how to share the screen print I took, can you tell me? It shows 0 corrupted angel flesh in the materials inventory. Thanks.

Never heard this one before. Stupid question time - you are picking up everything on the ground? If you’re doing Act IV, they should be in the horadric cache.

You’re sure you are doing Act IV? Not being sarcastic, just making sure. Check your other mats and see how many you have of them…

1 Like

At Trust Level 0 you won’t be able to embed images, but you can post unclickable links.

Click the ► icon below to see detailed instructions on how to post links in these forums.

How to Post Links
  1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.
  2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

You might also try running a scan and repair, just in case you have some corrupted files. Worth a try as a last resort.

Thanks. I just have 0 corrupted angel flesh no matter how many times I complete Act IV bounties and get the Large Horadric Chest. Seems like a bug or something.

How many of the other mats do you have, is what I am asking.

47 Khanduran Rune
24 Caldeum Nightshade
25 Arreat Tapestry
0 Corrupted Angel Flesh
23 Westmarch Holy Water

4698 reusable parts
7723 arcane dust
8343 veiled crystal
2084 death’s breath
103 forgotten souls

Something ain’t right. I’m going in the game now, gonna send you a friends request. Accept it and then we’ll try and duplicate what you are seeing.

Edit: Just ran T16, Act IV bounties. non-seasonal - 22 Corrupted Angel Flesh dropped…