Convention of Elements + Firebirds

Game is stuttering for me and my group members when I have Convention of Elements and Firebirds set equipped on my Wizard.

Have tested this and as soon as Convention is unequipped game play is smooth again.

I play on US servers, I am located in AU, I play regularly with friends from the US.

i have the same issue there i lag really bad (freeze screen 10-20 sec ) every rift.
i have to remove it
;(

Same issue here.
Firebird Mirror Images + CoE causes Freezes about 5 sec
Dropping CoE no more freezes

I have the same problem. CoE equipped i get massive lag spikes when using mirror images and firebirds. No CoE and everything is smooth. Please look into this Blizzard

This is happening to me as well. I’ve experimented quite a bit and narrowed it down to CoE specifically. I can’t tell if it’s a specific skill in conjunction with CoE that causes it. I used CoE as a firebird wizard both with and without a gem in the ring and experienced intermittent freezes for 5-10 seconds. Tried with both max and min graphics, with and without sound, and eliminated every source of area damage that I could find and still had the same problem with CoE equipped. I’ve switched to using Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac in place of CoE and haven’t had issues since.

can confirm, CoE specifically is really messing things up