Constant Lockups On 3 Different PC's

So I posted last season about this issue, thinking the issue might be related too Microsoft Visualls C++ Libraries. But the issue still continues.

So a recap, this is a lockup that occurs while playing that is very annoying. Since I play Hardcore seasonal I have died 4 times in the last week losing a very strong 1400+ Barb with primals in the process, I thought meh whatever I have backups. Then I died yesterday and twice today and I’ve got pretty poor backups…

The GAME not the PC’s themselves will lockup for approximately 6 - 8 seconds randomly. I will be in the middle of GR whirlwinding down some mobs and then just freeze. Now I can use the system, I can alt+tab, turn on Chrome or what not, everything functions. Strange thing nothing is listed in event viewer. There are no errors etc. Systems all show to be running fine. The same issue occurs on all 3 systems. Now the game does not have to be restarted, it will continue after the 6 or 8 seconds, sometimes I’m magically still alive, other times I’m proc’d. Most of the time I’m dead…

System 1 - 8700K running @ 5GHz, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CAS16, Asus Strix 1080TI OC. Things changed in this system since my last thread I’ve put in a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB.

System 2 - Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL504GS notebook 32GB DDR4 2600MHz. Things changed in the system since my last thread I’ve put in a Samsung 970 Evo Pus 1TB. I’ve also replaced the Wireless/Bluetooth adapter in the notebook with an INTEL WI-FI 6 AX201 MODULE.

System 3 - Intel NUC7i5BNH 8GB DDR4 2400MHz. Things changed in the system since my last thread, I’ve put in a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB. I’ve also replaced the Wireless/Bluetooth adapter in the notebook with an INTEL WI-FI 6 AX201 MODULE.

Also since my last thread I’ve replaced the modem and purhcase a new router, an Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 w/ AiMesh AX6100 System ( because why not ). The 2.4GHz, 5G1 and 5G2 are all on custom channels so there is no overlap with scrubs in my neighborhood. But System 1 is always wired in using CAT8 cable. Actually the entire network is now CAT8, from the modem to the router and from the router to my NAS and System 1. I’ve also tried system 2 and 3 wired in instead of wireless but the issue still occurs.

Pls don’t ask for DXDiags because the last time everything was up to date. I am about to reload System 2 from scratch yet again…

Come on Blizz, anything on this?

Edit:

I did the reload last night.

Secure erased the NVME drive using Samsungs bootable USB.

Created a Windows 10 1909 install USB drive and downloaded the latest drivers. Not the garbage on Asus’ site, but actual latest drivers for the following:

Intel - chipset, MEI, serial IO, bluetooth, wifi.
Nvidia - Forceware ( minus all the bloat ).
Realtek - Audio and LAN.
Asus - ATK
A-Volute - Nahimic driver ( why does this trash exist? )

After installing all the drivers Windows updates was done.

Next Diablo 3 was installed, settings were set and on the first GR the system again froze for 8 seconds and then resumed. Nothing listed in event viewer system is stable. While the 8 second freeze occurred I alt+tab and downloaded HWInfo. Installed and continued playing. Freeze happened again so I looked at temps for the CPU. 68c, which is great as I have a cooling pad for the notebook.