Console play hacked weapons

Hi Everyone,
I have severe tennis elbow and have to slow down on computer gaming. I would like to try D3 on the console as I believe that it will not impact the same repetitious movements affecting my elbow. One question, I first played D3 many years ago, but quit very quickly and moved to PC as everyone had hacked weapons making the game play no fun. Have they been disabled ? I heard that they have, and that if a stat on a weapon is over inflated is is no longer effective. Is this true?

What console? There are modded/hacked weapons everywhere in off season in public matches. If your on PS4 there are save wizard cheaters in season but that’s paragon only no modded weapons in season. Can’t say the same for the other consoles (switch is god awful form what I’ve read)

Ps. As a coach and player of tennis for almost 20+ years I feel you have you ever tried some of the devices the have that hold the nerve so it doesn’t get inflamed as much?

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, I guess I will not go with console then. yes, I have a bandage that presses on the nerve and helps, the problem is that with continuous gaming, it still is not getting any better.

Go see a massage therapist. it’ll hurt like hell ( i know this cause people cry when i get a hold of them) but it’ll feel helluvalot better.

1 Like

What? Massage is for muscles tennis elbow is a tendinitis issue. I would advise against getting a massage for you tennis elbow :confounded:

If you have tendonitis, you need to stop playing for an extended period of time, and go to physio. You may need steroid injections into the tendon too, although I caution that as sometimes it makes the problem worse.

Been there done that (bursitis and tendonitis in Right shoulder and elbow). Even now, I have to limit how much I play, even though the tendonitis etc has healed up.

As to your questions - some notes of interest:

1. switch - avoid at all costs. Hacked in both seasons and non-seasons.

2. older console gens (XBOX 360 and ps3) - hacked items NS. Neither have seasonal play as they had patching ceased well before seasons were introduced to consoles. I don’t even think they have greater rifts or rifts. imho, avoid.

3. current gen consoles (XBOX 1 and PS4) - hacked items non seasonal. No hacked items in seasonal play. However, there are in game exploits and external exploits for seasonal play:

a) in game exploit - dashboarding aka save scumming aka primal reforging exploit. Heavily used in seasons, very obvious to spot on obvious cheaters, but it is insidious across the entire field imho. It has been an issue since s10 and Blizzard has refused to acknowledge it, let alone fix it. I won’t detail how it works, google is your friend if you’re desperate to know. There are other exploits too, with regards to crafting legendary items (CCR, aughilds etc) and bounty mats.

b) external exploit - save wizard, an external 3rd party save editor that allows you to edit your NS character and to some extent your seasonal character (unlimited mats, starting paragon of 999 at the immediate start of a season, etc). This is becoming much more used now and is also insidious. Very frustrating for legit players. Neither Blizzard or Sony are seemingly interested in a cease and desist request to the software vendor sadly, even though they are breaking the TOS for both console platforms. All the top players are using it.

Oh, and one more exploit - referring to HC characters - because saves are local, if your HC dies, you can restore from backup…kinda kills HC imho and most HC players are cheating I reckon. It ruins the hard work that dedicated and skilled HC players have by knowing when to run and avoid dying. The cheaters just push, and if they die, they restore from save. Legit players are very cautious about pushes and generally quit the GR if they trigger their cheat death. Skill & experience tells you if it’s safe to push. I triggered awareness in both my s19 and s20 GR 119 clears (HC) and had to make a decision to run or stay and fight. I chose the latter, but I was ultra cautious and backed off and kited from a distance until awareness had dropped. I lost time, but I was up on the timer and it was better than pushing like an idiot and having my HC die…I’ve ran 2 HC characters each season (farming and pushing, UE MS and s6 impale respectively) and I can hang my head high and proudly say zero deaths. I would wager that 99% of HC players are cheating :frowning:

As far as I thought, blizzard couldn’t do anything about console save crap. Since it local, they have no control over it and/or any other form of hacks/exploits.
Could be wrong, but I’m sure there are some things blizzard cannot do.

Deep tissue massage to the forearm is a very effective method of easing tennis elbow and healing it much faster than rest alone. Deep tissue massage will enhance circulation and combining this with friction therapy to the tendons on the elbow joint, positive results are seen

Once again inflammation is the issue with tendinitis It’s is not a muscle issue it’s a nerve issue due to usually pinching in the joint. Stick to Diablo and stop giving people and advice health wise. He should see a doctor hands down and not listen to you.

Like I said I’ve been in the tennis business longer than you’ve been on this game and if you want to screw your body up fine but I am not okay with you giving someone you don’t know bad advice.

Considering I’m a health professional, a licensed massage therapist for 12 years, i know what i’m talking about.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hRUke6LAGio/maxresdefault.jpg

doing this would help too, if you can find a rock tape or kinesio tape professional in your area. can even do it yourself if you can find some to buy.

Okay we’ll stick to massages which I would guarantee anyone in my profession which is and always deal with tennis elbow hence that’s wheee the name come from that nobody is getting massages for that. No even the professional players, if they are getting massage is for muscle related issues.

Nice try I’ve been playing tennis longer than you’ve been doing that and teaching longer too. Save your voodoo for the people you want to rip off in person but no to someone you can’t even see.

I don’t go to massages, but I do know it’s not all voodoo. Rehab and physical therapy require a lot of massage for practical reasons like taking knots out of muscles and it hurts like no other.

1 Like

Well I said that considering he’s talking about it fixing tendinitis but your absolutely correct it’s great for muscles and knots and muscle inflammation I’m being a jerk because he’s saying something is absolutely false.

1 Like

Dont even try Diablo 3 on console… Too many cheaters in public lobbies, no control on who to kick from your lobby and the movement and aiming is more limited.
I left console for PC and i have not looked back.

That’s incorrect. You can play in a group only with friends. If you think someone playing not legit, just remove him from your friend list. Public games are toxic. Cheaters leechers and so on. Even seasonal u can split between legit and SaveWizards.

Best way to kill moochers.

Hehe they can never resist :rofl::rofl:

Not incorrect. Diablo 3 on console has public games exactly like on PC. I played on it for 3 years. You have NO control of kicking anyone like on PC. Public games are horrid on console. Do I need to install the game and show you how to look up public games? It’s not hard…

You can kick everyone it’s called LAN party then invite back who you want. Doesn’t affect bounties or anything

it does if you were kicked and not invited back…

omplich has played console for several years now. He was saying if you are in a group of friends, you can choose who to kick, where as public games you don’t get a choice… thats why he said play with a group of friends only from your friendlist.

1 Like