Console LoN gone early

Comon guys, you pulled this crap last season. LoN gone for xbox here.

3 Likes

I wondered what was up. I suddenly started having a really hard time killing things, thought I had screwed up my build somehow. I’m actually surprised how well I did considering the LoN effect was missing.

This was HC, though, so it could have been really bad news. Luckily I made it back to town.

2 Likes

Yea was doing some 110s to try and augment another gem to try and get 122 done but all of a sudden i couldnt kill on 110 which i normally walk through.

2 Likes

Not trying to spam the board incessantly since I already chimed in on another post, but yep, can confirm my damage went from ludicrous early today to nonexistent tonight.

1 Like

Yeppers, same here. 10 hits to kill something I had been 1-hitting, while his buddies are pounding away at me.

Fortunately, I had only just stepped thru the portal, so I tucked my tail and popped back thru with Nerves of Steel activated.

A bit of a surprise to take a break for dinner after cruising some bounties, to come back an hour later to a near-death experience.

Sorry for anyone who lost a HC Char, glad to see it wasn’t just me.

1 Like

Yep, this is a complete load of crap.

Do you guys at Blizzard just not care about console players, or are you just completely incompetent (to stuff up the end date AGAIN)?

Thats why i said get ur final pushes in early lol… I figured this was gonna happen again

Once fair enough but twice???

Poor show.

It is really inexcusable to repeat the same error two seasons in a row. When James Duggan commented to IGN regarding the Diablo Immortal incident at BlizzCon saying, " I think that one of the things that we failed to do was to really help articulate that we are a PC gaming company and that we’re going to continue to be a PC gaming company.", I did not realize that implied not caring about console customers. I will remember this when you are trying to sell me Diablo 4 next year.

This is a very disappointing performance.

LoN is definitely gone on Ps4 as well. I just figured I would do a quickie 110 w/ my RF dh to fix an augment. I realized something was wrong when the first trash mobs i came across didn’t evaporate. Or just maybe they finally released some new content… derp mode.

And once again no blue

Same on PS4, the wife and I cancelled plans this weekend to finish the season challenge and now we can’t get it. Very disappointed, no sparkly wings for us. It’s really vexing after putting in so many hours, we only get to play so often and this was our best shot and completing. :frowning: