Console lobbies a must!

Only time will tell if they are listening to D2 fans… never thought I and most others would be arguing for features that are necessary for this game to thrive.

10 Likes

Console players pay the same price for the game, and unfortunately we get half the content, is that legal at all? The gaming lobby must be available on console versions.

19 Likes

I’m so happy that consoles players are now able to post onto the beta forums.

Completely agree - console and PC need to have the same functionality. Lobbies are an absolute MUST!

Please Blizzard, take into consideration your console fan base.

14 Likes

Every thread we see with this topic needs to be bumped until VV and Blizzard get the message.

9 Likes

I was thinking this as well, it’s not right that we pay the same amount yet we miss out on Mouse and keyboard option… Lobbies… and communication… Unbelievable. Unacceptable.

5 Likes

Please do not do this…

2 Likes

We get an answer… not anything to do with the issue tho :hugs: surprise!!

5 Likes

So that means they are paying attention to console issues. Someone should start a console issues megathread or something to consolidate everything.

Sorry about the spam developers. Just something we all feel very strongly about.

4 Likes

It’s not spam… $40 bucks for a game that doesn’t offer the same functionality is spam…

6 Likes

I bumped 4 threads… Lol

3 Likes

Its no reaction.
Its a quote from their feedback guidelines from before closed beta.

There will be no blue posts during beta.
At least thats how they planned it.
They will take their time to analyze the feedback and react when they have all info available from both beta weekends.
We should consolidate the console threads that we have and keep on sharing or experiences there!
If we stay vocal every day, we can get this fixed!

3 Likes

Hope you’re right… because it’s awful… cant communicate with anyone in my game just every one running around silent… some people aren’t even doing what they joined the game to complete. It’s bad…

4 Likes

Yes! Lobbies with list of named games (and ability to see who’s in the game)! And ability to filter the game list by difficulty, character level, and/or quest!

4 Likes

It’s not hard for them to shoot out a tweet or reply then saying we hear you on this issue and we’re working on it, or we’ll have more info soon.

Silence looks and feels bad.

6 Likes

Yes, we need lobbies and named games and in game text chat. (Hopefully with keyboard support)

4 Likes

Totally agree with everything. But I think lobbies are a major priority atm.

2 Likes

Totally understand, but it’ll be ok. They have seen it and their hands are tied on replies, I feel bad for them since they know but they will get in trouble if they respond.

2 Likes

I really dont care about mouse or keyboard, i love controller, but no communication is straight up disaster. We wont be able to progress without trading, and blizzard abandon us, 1 week we are being ignored.

6 Likes

I’m hopeful we get some response after the beta ends… I can’t see them ignoring this issue to much longer…

6 Likes

Need to add private lobbies. Chat features, and game chat. This emote TP and Diablo 3 copy/paste stuff has got to go. I’m not interested in inviting people to xbox chat to play. I want the original Diablo 2 chat interface. Thousands upon thousands want it. I will cancel my pre order if I’m left with this. It’ll make it frustrating and hard to play with others.

9 Likes