Console lobbies a must!

We need lobbies on console… it wont be D2 without them… please if you support this topic leave a like and a comment. D2 without lobbies will be a mostly single player game.

Confirmation no lobbies on console… keep liking and commenting till confirmation!!!

Ckraye44’s link right below will address the situation… it’s still a possibility after launch hopefully!

123 Likes

i like the matchmaking system in general, but for specific things named lobbys are essential, yes

7 Likes

And for trading etc I can’t believe they doing cross platform ladders lol when only PC players can trade and make groups for stuff properly. Laughable.

11 Likes

Trist runs, tomb runs, chaos runs, baal runs, cow runs, hr for soj, hr for grush, nigma ft, iso item, free gear, wug games, none of this possible with the current game finding on console.

18 Likes

Lobbies, free naming, browsing and joining of games and text chat/keyboard support a absolute basic essentials to D2 multiplayer!

Its needed for any meaningful communication, trading, organizing series of boss runs with the same players, playing together with players/characters of totally different level to help them out and so on.
Its needed to play the game!

Dear devs, you play the game yourselves.
You know how Diablo/Baal runs work.
You know how trading works.
You know how “Wait, I’ll get my lvl 91 sorc.” works.
You know why people open games and call them “lvl plz” and how much fun it is to go in with a lvl 80+ summoner necro and blast through normal + helping someone in the process.

Just give us the full game on console.
If it takes a few months more to do it right, if it means a postponed release or implementation post release, so be it.

26 Likes

I’m all up for a delay if it means we get the true D2 experience!!

14 Likes

Agree 100% many people will not buy console version and/or refund it until we have text chat in game, communication lobbies, trading and custom ones for farming. Multiplayer is completely broken without them, ladder system is unfair crossplatform without them, trading is impossible without them, game on console will die out without them and will lose a lot of ore sales. Please sort this game is great if you can fix it.

23 Likes

Only time will tell if they are listening to D2 fans… never thought I and most others would be arguing for features that are necessary for this game to thrive.

10 Likes

Console players pay the same price for the game, and unfortunately we get half the content, is that legal at all? The gaming lobby must be available on console versions.

19 Likes

I’m so happy that consoles players are now able to post onto the beta forums.

Completely agree - console and PC need to have the same functionality. Lobbies are an absolute MUST!

Please Blizzard, take into consideration your console fan base.

14 Likes

Every thread we see with this topic needs to be bumped until VV and Blizzard get the message.

9 Likes

I was thinking this as well, it’s not right that we pay the same amount yet we miss out on Mouse and keyboard option… Lobbies… and communication… Unbelievable. Unacceptable.

5 Likes

Please do not do this…

2 Likes

We get an answer… not anything to do with the issue tho :hugs: surprise!!

5 Likes

So that means they are paying attention to console issues. Someone should start a console issues megathread or something to consolidate everything.

Sorry about the spam developers. Just something we all feel very strongly about.

4 Likes

It’s not spam… $40 bucks for a game that doesn’t offer the same functionality is spam…

6 Likes

I bumped 4 threads… Lol

3 Likes

Its no reaction.
Its a quote from their feedback guidelines from before closed beta.

There will be no blue posts during beta.
At least thats how they planned it.
They will take their time to analyze the feedback and react when they have all info available from both beta weekends.
We should consolidate the console threads that we have and keep on sharing or experiences there!
If we stay vocal every day, we can get this fixed!

3 Likes

Hope you’re right… because it’s awful… cant communicate with anyone in my game just every one running around silent… some people aren’t even doing what they joined the game to complete. It’s bad…

4 Likes

Yes! Lobbies with list of named games (and ability to see who’s in the game)! And ability to filter the game list by difficulty, character level, and/or quest!

4 Likes