Console: Am I missing something?

Am I doing something wrong or is there no way to comunicate with random players in the game? Is there no mic support?

5 Likes

It’s not you, it’s them. I really really hope this is not how it releases.

1 Like

Hahahahahhaha :joy: its blizzard… No lobby = no multiplayer no diablo… Guys im really tired about writing it all day… My heart is broken… Blizzard i will never forget what u make with community on console version. God damn u!

1 Like

Let’s not lose hope, we will draw the torches when someone says that this is final. Trust the spirit of Blizzard North to guide us.

Yea, I agree cant even type in game, heck even minecraft has a crappy I game text chat…console and pc are different in some ways but many ways are alike… let us name and password games for group ball runs mf runs etc. Show us our block percentage in advance stats screen as well. Let us name lock enemies with (example: fire wall) and continue casting once the internal cd is up. I dont wanna press the firewall button over n over n over and re aquire my target just to cast it again. let us pan our map with right joystick maybe too. And teleporting max distance EVERY cast ?? I think some of this can be fixed with Keyboard Mouse capatability… it is a pc game at heart could it REALLY be that difficult?

All hope is lost if you make billions of dollars as a company and can’t even put mic or keyboard support in.

1 Like

bring back david brevik and the Schaefer brothers

2 Likes

Yea, thats the worst thing.
No lobbies is absolutely game breaking in the long run/the finished game.
But no communication is even beyond that.
It makes even the beta a bad experience.
Unsocial, everyone isolated dont giving a damn about playing as a party, tomb runs are totally uncoordinated.
I just went playing for myself in private games at last, did a little sightseeing of the beautiful reworked graphics and locations… and now I’m really done with the beta.
Did in game everything the beta has to offer, did here what I could.
Now its the devs turn!

1 Like

Click and hold the right Thumbstick and be prepared to be amazed. /facepalm

1 Like

Im not talking about the emotes doofus. Im talking about being able to communicate with players with the microphone that are spread across the entire map. Emotes won’t help with you that. /facepalm

It was sarcasm. I should have did /s huh?
Trust me, I covered this topic on Reddit last weekend. All summed up here…Forum Post

Nope. There’s only a chat wheel with premade sayings that suck. They need to add in game communication and lobbies to consoles.

Yea that’s what we said, there is no communication lol

You’re not missing anything. There’s literally no way to talk outside of an Xbox party chat or psn group. I haven’t been able to find anyone in public games either.

Not to mention the new ones still don’t work this weekend

1 Like

Yea, you’re missing something. You’re missing out on a proper online experience because they chose not to implement one.

2 Likes

Perfectly fine without in game voice chats… d2 never had them dont expect d2r to.

BUT d2 DID have in-game chat for typing to the lobby…and d2r does not…

All in all, bottom line D2R beta is lacking TOO much for console. May also cancel my Pre-Order if I don’t hear good news by Sept 23rd…which pains me to say honestly.