Consistently get "I am Over Burdened"

I’ve not played this in four years or so. I started again and consistently get “I am over burdened”. I have literally nothing in the in the “60 slots” in the inventory. I’ve purchased the max amount of space allowed - and continue to get this “I am over burdened” message. I’ve followed the tips on creating a mule, dropped stuff in the stash, loaded those items in the mule - and continue to get that same irritating as F error.

Any more advice would most certainly be welcomed.

its probably the blood shards that are over burdened. you have a cap on those, and the only way to increase it is to do Greater Rifts…

1 Like

Thank you kindly, Master of Massage. I can’t even see where (or don’t realize where) these shards are located. Would you be so kind as to teach me that part, please?

When you open your inventory, it will be at the bottom beside the gold that you acquired.

1 Like

Blood shard count is located where eddie stated; however i thought you might want more details about bloodshards.

Bloodshards are use as currency to purchase items from Kadala in any town.

All players start with a capacity of 500. For each greater rift level you complete solo, the capacity increaeses by 10 ( I believe). So if you complete a gr 100 solo, thats an additional 1000 bri ging your bloodshard capacity to 1500.

Bloodshards are pink/purple loot items that drop from bloodshard goblins, nephalem rift guardians, and greater rift guardians. The amount that drops is directly related to the difficulty level or greater rift level you are playing.

There is an issue with picking up bloodshards in that you dont get to pick up what will fill up your capacity if the amount on the ground is greater than how many away from your max capacity tou are. Example: you currently have 1355 shards with a capacity of 1500 but there is a 400 stack of bloodshards on the ground. You will not be able to pick any of the 400 up untill you have 1100 or less.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

This is all useless. I have the same problem… plenty of space but I’m overburdened when i try to pickup a “cap” even… find Item finally and its broken…

Have you even read the second-to-last paragraph (the one starting with “There is an issue with picking up bloodshards”) of ExisFOHDR’s post?

It’s still not issue. It has been like that in console version since release because it can’t be done like it’s on PC with Jaguar cores that were slow already in 2014. If it worked like it works on PC (you pick up all you can and then drag rest of bloodshards behind you) is too much for slow CPUs. Imagine opening a lot of bounty caches and then having several blood shard stacks dragged behind you. Have fun with diashow.

What is your inventory count? I bet it’s 60/60. If you have no items, check for things like rama gifts, petrified screams, potions, relics for your followers etc. They add up, but are in a separate part of your carry.