Consistent stuck, during movement every few seconds

When I try to move, instead I get stuck on one spot for 1 second, and this keeps happening every few seconds between every 10 to 6 seconds.

That sounds like a lag issue, hope you get a solution.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Then it can’t be that item, and I also don’t see it in your gear, so it seems like lag or something like that. Also, even if you get your speed reduced, it doesn’t make you get totally stuck.

If it isn’t Stone Gauntlets, lag would be the next best bet, as Karyesus mentions. To figure out why that’s happening, I’d run a connection test. Give it about 25 minutes while you play with issues. It isn’t always apparent when the test is finished. After 25 minutes have passed with the test running, you can open the file that is created and post the results here.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
Pathping Goes Here
~~~~

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Deleted post per your request Azndanny. Let us know if you need any more help.

Drakuloth (In a polite matter) Kindly prefer not to have you answer any of my future posts, mainly this post just flopped with trolls and defamation on my gameplay. Overall it didn’t work out for me.

Just to be clear here, there’s no judgment implied in us trying to help you technical troubleshoot things. We’re just trying to get information. If you’d prefer to not troubleshoot, I can respect that, but all we can really do here is gather information and try to find the problem.

Whatever you choose to do from here, best of luck!

If you’d like further help with this, you can provide the information that I requested. However, there are no known bugs or conflicts that cause the behavior that you reported here. It’s unlikely it will be fixed unless you troubleshoot the problem.

3 Likes