Conqueror Reward Bug

Started playing again Season 16, decided to play a bit Season 17 so I finished Conqueror to get a stash tab (currently I have 1 tab on the second page). I did not get any of the rewards after completing it so I thought it probably comes when season ends. A ticket responder recommended that I post it here, as he/she had no way to confirm whether or not I actually finished Conqueror in Season 17…

Maximum obtainable stash tabs is 13, comprised of…

6 tabs = D3+ROS (5 bought with in-game gold)
2 tabs = Necro DLC (instantly added when DLC purchased)
5 tabs = Seasonal Conqueror obtained (1 per season, takes 5 seasons)

So, how many tabs do you currently have, have you bought all the tabs obtainable with gold, do you have the Necro DLC and how many seasons have you achieved Conqueror or higher in?

To check for the Conquerors, in-game, if you view your profile, go to the Seasons section, in the summary for each season you can see the highest chapter you completed.

Uhm, what do you mean with “highest chapter”? There are four chapters, then there are five other quests to do (Slayer etc. ). Only one gives a stash tab, the Conqueror, so I didn’t bother with the ones that only give a portrait… Do they have to be completed successively? If so, where is this written?

Yes, you must complete all chapters up to and including Conqueror to earn the Tab. It is given immediately upon completion.
It looks like they left that part out of the S18 start blog.
It has been posted in the past and, prior to S17, we were unable to view later chapters until each level was completed.

1 Like

Stickied thread at the top of the Bug Report forum.