Conqueror Objectives Complete, No Reward

I have completed all the objectives for the Conqueror Season Journey tab 8/8 complete yet i have not received my stash space nor portrait frame? It wont let me post pic for proof but trust me i did the objectives… Is there a waiting period? Do i not get them till the season ends?

Have you also done all the objectives of all the lower levels ? if not, that is what’s missing.

Edit : Here’s a screenshot that I did… note that all the objectives for Guardian are done (6/6), but I haven’t received the rewards… Note how the “Complete Guardian” badge is red… that means at least one lower level is still unearned.

I suspect your case is the same… ie, you’re missing something in the lower levels… perhaps the set dungeons ???

1 Like

So i must complete, Slayer, Champion, and Destroyer?

yeah… only players that have reached Trust Level 3 can post pictures… see the New Forum Guide for more info. In the meantime, this is what you need to do to post a screenshot :

• Upload your picture to a website hosting pictures – I use imgur.com… it’s free (I have over 600 images on that site)
  • Put a link to the picture in your post as you would normally,
  • Highlight the entire link you just put, and
  • Click on the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the Reply window. That will convert your link into preformatted text… and your link will be allowed by the forum software

The link won’t be clickable, but others can copy-paste your link directly in their browsers to look at it. It would look something like this : https://i.imgur.com/QYFR5PS.jpg

yes, exactly.  

From the stickied thread at the top of the Bug Report forum…

And it’s lazy players like this that’s the reason why we can’t have nice things…

1 Like