Congratulations, now s22 start and SL release will collide

and then wakes up in a cold sweat

You do know if you have to run around every 5 seconds telling everyone how great you are, you are nowhere near as good as you think you are

2 Likes

that’s not true in real world application. Take Muhammad Ali for example.

Difference between you and Mahammad Ali is that Ali backed up his claim by actually being the greatest boxer of his time by fighting and showing you and not just say it and not have a single fight like you would
Point of fact your claim of holding the world record speed run and yet unable to show that you actually did it

2 Likes

Everyone’s doing Guardian in 3 days then jumping the D3 ship for a game that releases content and doesn’t just periodically change 10% to 200% and then says new content :rofl:

Man, you guys are fast it takes me 1- 2 weeks (solo). I am trying Wolcen but it has some bugs still.

I may just play Shadowlands. I’m not going to no life Diablo and then do an expansion launch 4 days later.

Or… Or will I?

it’s tough, because this coming season looks to be the best season we’ve ever had. There might not be much flex at the very top, but there is a lot of build diversity to play around and have fun with. The 4th cube option gives us a lot of room to play around with.

i saw your edits. :wink:
At the very least get the journey done and dont no-life it. WoW expansion releases are very fun, i wouldnt miss it.

Hmm I haven’t done much research. Last I saw was wudijo using clones to sneeze on a boss and do no damage whatsoever.

Has it got buffed since?

Lol you saw my edits… Yeah I figured that wasn’t appropriate.

Clones will kill T16 Guardians, taper off around gr90, and be in your way at 120+.
They are still balancing them as far as i know.

1 Like

Well I’m only playing for 3 days so GR 90 is fine. :mage:‍♂

So you can’t use the clones while leveling, right?

They would be helping you level, and that’s obviously powerleveling.

no, you can use them, and they are not considered cheating or powerleveling.

I was actually really looking forward to this season but I’ll be going hard in shadowlands instead. I’m really hoping they do November 13th