Condemn has made it to GR118

www.D3planner.com/772295289

Any trust level can use the code block ‘</>’ or the accent ` to surround a link and post it cold.

Out of curiosity how are they negating the Stone Gauntlet slow? Don’t see Invigorating gem or a skill that would and no room for Ice Climbers.

Edit 2: Two RoRG’s?

Sry, forgot to change rings after the last build; good catch.

I think it’s Iron Skin: Flash, but Perma AC might negate it idk.

AC already negates Stone Gauntlets debuff. :sweat_smile:

Nope. Is Iron Skin Flash that is doing it.

All the major transform skills: WotB, AC, Archon, Epiphany and Vengeance provide CC immunity when they’re active.

Since we’re talking about Akkhan build here AC should be active 100% of the time.

You can test it yourself if you don’t believe me.

2 Likes

Interesting, then why do we need to use Illusory boots with Condemn builds?

Illusory Boots are used to move through monsters freely so we don’t get stuck in the middle of monsters. It has nothing to do with CC immunity.

1 Like

I started testing Akkhan Condemn with 2Aug+2Crimson last night. GR116 clear on the first try at 23K Strength was easy even with two corridor maps.

The build feels extremely tanky. Elites are so much easier now with Aughilds. It’s still a pull-and-group playstyle where you keep pulling elites towards density and wear them down as you go.

I still have 6 pieces unaugmented. I’m hoping to push into the 120s after I augment.

Currently leaderboard has Ohshiette-1558 clearing GR125 at P3500.

Update:
GR121 clear - 13m12s - 27K STR - sheet damage: 4.8M

Extremely tanky build. Surrounded by 4 sets of elites/champions and was still able to stand in the affixes for quite awhile.

1 Like

It’ll probably go higher with Strongarm or Hexing Pants in cube instead of Illusory boots. It will make the play slightly harder though, but Iron Skin Flash and LoH Wings of Angel should solve that problem.