Computer crashes if google chrome is open for too long while playing

I can literally do anything else I want to do, have Opera open, another program etc. If Chrome is open, after 1-2 hours, it entirely busts my computer and I need to reboot. I’ve looked at my resources during this. I can still play the game, but none of my other programs will start working again until I reboot. My CPU never goes passed 25% and my RAM usage is under 10gb/16gb. I thought it was discord at first, but since I stopped using Chrome while playing the game, it stopped crashing the computer. Chrome doesn’t crash my computer unless the game is on. So there’s some sort of weird interaction between the two.

Hey there Arcterious,

It might be worth reinstalling both the game and google chrome on the device. Updating the operating system (Windows/Mac) and graphics drivers (Nvidia/AMD) may also help. Instructions for locating hardware information on the system can be found here. If there’s still any crashing beyond that please provide a DxDiag file.

Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).