Computer can't run game - what do I need?

I have Intel Iris graphics and found out the game doesn’t support it. This makes me cry because I’ve been wanting this game and waiting for it too long.

Does anyone know what kind of laptop I need to run it smoothly? I’m clueless on specs. Am I going to need to drop over $1000?

If anyone can link me something that is relatively affordable I’ll tell my boss my computer broke so they have to get me a new one.

Thanks in advance!

From what I can tell…integrated graphics aren’t supported so you need a dedicated video card so basically you need a gaming PC/Laptop to play this.

2 Likes

Over $1000… no, but even a low end PC with a bare minimum gfx card is going to run you around $650 before tax. That’s a prebuilt price for stuff that’s already on the way out, so as much as I hate to say it you’re probably looking at closer to $1200-1400 before tax for something decent that won’t be outdated next year.

…And this is one reason so many people were annoyed by the console issues. Much cheaper to get a console.

Any of these will do fine:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=gaming+laptop+acer+nitro&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Compare specs, price and pick one. I used to have an Acer Nitro about 5 years back. Loved it. But barely used it so ended up selling it. Kinda regret it now, but still don’t really need a laptop at the moment.

There are some decent build picks in that list. Saw one for under 800 with 16GB, 9th gen, with a GTX1650… Not horrible. And for the most part the laptops are build decent.

I confirmed with Blizzard that they do not support any Intel graphics whatsoever. I have an Xe iGPU and Xe Max dGPU, neither of which are supported and was given a refund. People claiming it has anything to do with integrated graphics are false since it cannot be run on an intel dGPU either.