Cold aura or AOE Cold for Bane of the Trapped/Lost Time

Hi all, looking to see if there’s a way to get an AOE or aura of cold on my necro

If the reason you’re looking for cold-based attacks is to proc the slowing effect on Lost Time could I just point out that at Rank 25+ Bane of the Trapped already has an aura that slows mobs, causing it to give the damage boost against any mobs you’re stood close to.

True, but that doesn’t apply the triple of Krysbin’s.

What is it exactly you’re looking to do?

If you play solo and are looking for a way to proc the movement bonus of Lost Time, I’d suggest equiping your Follower with a weapon that does cold damage as that does the trick.

Nah, I’m looking for a way to gain the triple of Krysbin’s without effort. Lol.

Using a Ring of Royal Grandeur would allow you to equip a Blind Faith helm. The blind from the helm counts as a second control-impairing effect, for the purposes of Krysbin’s. For a similar reason, how about giving the Enchantress The Sultan of Blinding Sand which also has a 40% chance to blind?

1 Like

Oh awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Also I believe cold counts as single damage on Krys, any cc other than cold or slow counts as triple. Bone Prison Passive, Freeze, Knock Back (Briggs Amulet). Necro Curses all are triple.

Cord of the Sherma on follower also works, even without emanation.

Yup you need a second cc for krysbin triple bonus. Usually this is a stun that you can apply manually. There are some widely used stuns for necromancers, bone armor dislocation being the most used. You can also proc stuns with zei’s stone of vengeance, frostburns with cold spells, golem, bone prison if you 're using the bone spear, land of the dead frozen lands, etc…Followers with blind items also work. Chord of Sherma, Blind faith and Sultan for the enchantress all stack and make blinding enemies easy…You can also give frostburns and a weapon that rolls with cold damage to your follower. This gives also a chance for stun / freece. Keep an eye on the affixes of the elites. Juggernaut affix is annoying cause they have cc immunity meaning, krysbin and bane of trapped are completely worthless.

1 Like

Lazy-ness, Yea (use Blinding Faith) - If your Trag Fang’s Damage is COLD, you can proc Frostburn Even with the Poison Rune (Wep Damage Type Procs Frosty, its a low Proc btw).