Code 395000 Problem Loading Game License

I have the same error with EU servers. Bought the game last week and I had hoped to be able to play it now before D4.
I have followed all the steps in the official support article as well as those given in other unofficial help articles found by googling.
Reading this discussion I believe (and hope) it is an server side error. Most unfortunate that this is not clearly communicated anywhere by Blizzard.

As others have stated. I have been inactive for a long time and I am getting this error on EU servers. The last time I played was a couple months after Diablo 3 released so a very long time ago. Anyone know if I refund the latest dlc on my main account(having not been able to play it) then purchase it on a fresh account can I merge them when this is resolved?

Guys, please. scroll back a bit.
They working on it.

It seems the issue has been resolved for me, I can log into Europe again. In the meantime I’m almost to 70 on Americas as well so now I got choices to make.

1 Like

Same for me, I got my chars back on Europe Server.
Thx

1 Like

The issue has been also resolved for me and I can now play in Europe region again.
My thanks to the support.

2 Likes

i cant join diablo 3 eu server. Stuck at server authentication… im hate this game…

I’ve gone through all the required “fix its” suggested. No change. Still getting “There was a problem loading the game license. Please try again. (Code 395000)”. US Account.