Closed Beta invites

No, I think your unremittent bias towards your greatness is uncategorizably awesome and ridiculously inflated as if you deserve anything. So thank you for the mild chuckle and a weak guffaw.

1 Like

Mild chuckle and weak guffaw on the Diablo forums cause you think you got a W from your youtube troll post lol maybe try smile in rl bro :slight_smile:

You’re a sad, sad individual if you think anyone cares but you.

Aka nolifers. And still they wouldn’t qualify, because their endgame is the forum, not the games themselves.

#DelusionsOfGrandeur

Do you play DI on Oceania - Bloodsworn by any chance?

No. The forums have zero to do with selection for testing in Alphas, Betas, etc.

Either our in-game stats for recent gameplay match the selection criteria or we don’t get in.

They want current players for this play test. That is the criteria. The CMs still read forums, reddit, etc. So your feedback may be considered, but it won’t get you into a Beta.

1 Like

Doesn’t play the game any more…

Still posting on the forums two and a half months later…

2 Likes

Who needs a dopamine rush from playing Diablo when you can get this high off yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Please sir, write a 10 page thesis on why you are the best forum poster. AMA format only plz. Wikipedia isn’t a reference. Only then could you possibly convince “the devs” you are worthy.

Do you believe that gives them an unfair advantage?

Yeah I know. Thought it might be quite obvious from the OP that this was a rhetorical question.

I was pointing out how badly I think Blizzard manage their communities.

This post has clearly, like a lot of times I post, now being targetted by the same individuals that disagree with me from other posts now feel the need to jump on every post I write with negativity. I’m surprised more haven’t shown up. Blizzard by doing nothing are promoting this behaviour where people are clearly disruptive and are adding nothing to the conversation just trying to try to trigger people. Once again another posts just devolves into a mostly toxic troll post with a bunch of sly insults.

Maybe as a MVP you could point this out to Blizzard or do something to tackle the clearly obvious troll posts but instead you’re just going to point out the obvious to me that I clearly already knew.

Great community here.

They’ve not done a good job at it for a very long time but to be fair, there are several other game companies that are just as bad.

This is an issue in just about any gaming forum. Angry nerds always feel they have to try being smarter than everyone else, especially when they’re really not. Therefore, if you disagree with them, they refuse to let it go. They refuse to understand that it’s perfectly ok to disagree on 1 of 10000000000000 possible topics but agree in others. They feel that if you do not agree with them on 1 single topic, you’re a troll or a bad person, so they continue that nerd rage elsewhere. Some people are just incapable of maintaining their composure.

To be fair, they are “sometimes” doing something albeit extremely inconsistently and not always equal. I’ve been on forums for over 35 years and I can count on 1 hand how many forums did not have “licensed trolls” and unfortunately, Blizzard forums are not one of them.

I’m not sure anyone can really do anything about it. There was a guy back in 2020 on the WoW forums who showed several examples of shills who were allowed to break the rules on a regular basis because they would turn around and white knight Blizzard. Unless the rules are going to be divied out fairly, your request would fall upon deaf ears.

To be fair again, it’s really not that bad. I’ve seen significantly worse. The FFXIV community, the LoL community, the WizKids community, the WotC community… just to name a few.

1 Like

I’ve resubmerged myself into the D3 endgame as a result of them posting the video. I’ve also played recently the entire of immortal.

I think I understand why they want recent players rather than historic players.
D3 alone is in a better state endgame than it’s ever been in with the petrified screams,orek dreams,ancient puzzle,etc. The game feel is different this season also with the crucibles.

If they pulled up historic players then those players won’t have a good direct comparison if they have not played recently. Recent players should have a fresh perspective on endgame pacing AND if they dropped everything to invest a massive amount of time into endgame because of the beta announcement then it’s very likely they will be active for an extended endgame test in a small amount of time.

Someone with historic hours might not be in a position to invest a massive amount of time into D4 endgame.

That’s probably true the last time in life I had extensive amounts of time to play was 2013/14. And it is the most fair decision to invite the players who put the most hours into endgame, recently.

That kid at the back of the class whp never participates and then something good happens and their hand shoots up!

Pick me! Me! Im right here! Look at Me!!! Im the one! H3y over here!

Sigh…

Anyone could make an “arguement” they would be good. Ive completed conquest in every season and have played since beta D3 and was and advocate for game balance and class playability all through vanilla and deep into ROS. Ive also made top 100 leaderboards in season playing completely solo in rifts. Am I good enough to be a good beta tester? Maybe… am i an entitled to it or will the game fail if i dont get selected. No, and Im okay with that because its not a right, its a want.

I want D4 to be good and succeed, if i get to support that, even better!!!

2 Likes

I should probably qualify for beta if it only came down to time spent, with my 12.000+ hours in D3, 1000+ in D2R and I’m playing the endgame of D:I now.

No worries if I don’t get beta though.

By the sounds of you you’re getting exactly what you deserve out of this community. Get over yourself. There’s a whole world out there you’re missing for blocking your own view.

The problem with forum posters who like to read themselves talking is the long overly detailed feedback. Blizz doesnt want an essay about how the demon isn’t red enough and has a lisp. They want clear concise feedback the devs can understand. Xs & Os!

3 Likes

Anybody who posts here or anywhere else the reasons why they should get a closed beta invite, shouldn’t get one :100:

5 Likes

If you haven’t played Blizzard’s games for a while, why would you even think that you would be a contender for Beta? Isn’t it way more fair to players who are currently playing Blizzard games a chance to be chosen for the Beta testing?
How would the people in charge of these things even know you would even be interested in testing if you stopped playing their games? :roll_eyes:
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

I frankly don’t want in the Beta… If I decide its worthy to purchase;
I want to play a released version at a time and pace of my choosing. Completely unseen and fresh.

1 Like