[Classic] The Shared Stash

Please Blizzard same LoD stash for Classic Stash!!!

Be fair Blizz!

4 Likes

+1 to increased stash size and/or shared stash. please.

7 Likes

Damn just noticed this thread. Didnā€™t know they arenā€™t going to bring shared stash to D2R classicā€¦that would totally suck as itā€™s like the best QoL to date.

8 Likes

why lod player should get it and your classic player shouldnt?
theres only one way, give that to us too!

6 Likes

Totally. I love the shared stash on LoD. Got high hopes we get it for classic too!

5 Likes

Chiming in here as well. +1 to a bigger, chest with shared tabs for Diablo classic.

6 Likes

Weā€™re trying to get Blizz to make Classic stash same size as LoD shared stash for everyone.

We donā€™t want to have to wait for some guy to update his mod in order to play the game.

Please donā€™t derail this awesome thread with a mod!

3 Likes

While I totally understand your viewpoint, I think that RickestRick makes an interesting point. Iā€™ve never used PlugY before, but have an idea what improvements it makes. Re-looked it over to get more details, and really had to agree that D2R could definitely benefit by incorporating much of its capabilities.

Good luck on the stash size. The idea seems like a no-brainer to me. However, Iā€™ve noticed how toxic the community is getting these days. Seems like if you made a suggestion to name the game from Diablo II to Diablo 2, it would cause a riot. The closed-mindedness is breathtakingā€¦ :confused:

2 Likes

Just make the Classic stash same as LoD shared stash.

Leave mods out of this discussion.

For your information:

Diablo 2 and Diablo II are one and the same.

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t discussing modding the game. I was suggesting that adding capabilities from PlugY could benefit D2R in a positive way.

Sorry for being unclear: I was talking about the opening screen at game start - where itā€™s clearly written as Diablo II. Appreciate the pedanticness, thoughā€¦

1 Like
  • You brought up the mod in your post.

You quote one source yet over the last 20 years both ā€œIIā€ and ā€œ2ā€ are used freely.

Please take the broomstick out of that dark place or yours.

1 Like

Of course, I brought up the mod. Hard not to when replying to a post that brought the mod up in the first place. Itā€™s a sine qua non when discussing adopting capabilities used in the mod. Think about this for a momentā€¦

Uh, the one source to which I was referring was the push-back if Blizz changed the name on the gameā€™s flash page at startup. Any further misinterpretation after that is on you.

Physician, heal thyselfā€¦

Canā€™t heal you!

In this pandemic healers are dying by the thousands.

Go back to pre pandemic and enjoy all the healing you require!

while ur at it please remind them the original diablo 2 does not remove ur gold from stash when you die only from inventory the gold that you are carrying.

1 Like

Maybe if everyone here tweeted @PezRadar about this we might be heard

1 Like

I already tried that before, thatā€™s when he commented saying it wasnā€™t going to happen for classic. :frowning:

1 Like

ya we need everyone to do it it needs more attention

1 Like

Yeah, I just mean Iā€™m not sure that will do anything because he already saw the post when it had like 100 likes and he said they werenā€™t planning on it for classic in this thread already. :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to play LoD until a few seasons in. Iā€™m not waiting for this dev team to figure out how to play D2.

I had more faith in both Blizzard and VV going into this remaster, Iā€™m very disappointed in both the VV team, and Blizzard at large.

3 Likes

they added ladder runewords to single player and non ladder and removed the penalty from killing the king i donā€™t see why they canā€™t do this for us classic players

3 Likes