Clarification on Season 19 Blog/Quoted Patch Notes

Patch notes are not accurate with monk new set. The description does not match with live game, please look it ASAP.

Thank you Nevalistis

Just Ctrl+C Ctrl+V to previous notes…

One week more to season 19…

You can relax and think about what you want on Black Friday more now. :wink:

1 Like

realisitc i would say…

Nobody would be soloing it next season as the top players will be at least 5,000 paragon less than the non-season, which is 25000 main stat, around 100% damage, and solo, we are not going to have a 1000 kill streak to get the full 100% damage buff.

So when does the Season starts?

Quoted from the linked post below.

Season 19 begins Friday, November 22 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CET in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-begins-nov-22-11-14-2019

Lamentation

Rend now stacks 3 times

calling it

Why not a big one? There’s a lot to balance!

1 Like

Thank you Nevalistis for all you do. Sorry we can be impatient and unappreciative in our words at times, but please know that the vast, vast majority of us who play the game regularly love that you and your team do the many great changes we’ve seen over the past six-plus years.

1 Like

Pretty please fix the unnecessary nerf to Lamentation and Barbs. Watching Crusaders get buffed into clearing 150s when Barbs got nerfed for clearing a 140 felt like a real punch to the gut.

Blizzard is nerfing AoV. See:

lol people like this should be banned from the forums, what a joke

OMG this is getting old bazooka wiz will only work with a macro that means all us regular players will push 130 while the macro users get 150 in like 5:17 like last season and not they need a fun crusader build that only 10k para can clear 150, yet bazooka still can. I understand Barb’s are upset why not just buff the belt to 400 make things even and we get a new meta

might as well make it 6 times. Cut the bullshizt.

With a one second damage window? Boggle :crazy_face:

Please Dont nerf the crusader …I was hyped for WW this season then it gets nerfed so now i wanna play crusader…and thats just going to get nerfed aswell …XD

2 Likes

sader needs a nerf big time, ww needs a buff, “balance” is the goal

I wish for the saders to stay strong without nerfing. Fun is the goal. As for my barb, i wish the same. Revert lamentation nerf!

3 Likes

It’s looking like we’ll be releasing a small balancing patch before Season 19 launches

OMG i hope so Nevvvvvvvvv pls be our voice relay the message that we are BARBS. ITS OUR POWER AND WE WANT IT NOW. :rofl: