Clan issues (Code 319045)

Hello, my clan Reign of Vengeance is still unavailable with error 319045 for 2+ weeks now. Please fix ASAP, our members are very worried about this issue.

TrepChains, any update from Blizz? my posts are ignored, ticket too…It’s killing my clan…

1 Like

Hey dragon, unfortunately nothing from Blizzard. My clan (The Fallen [Star]) is still down over 26 days later.
This destroyed my clan, I’ve tried to shift who I can, but it’s like less than 30 out of the 150… RIP! So re-building from scratch it seems.

1 Like

I can not see my clan HCSEAS for 2 days now.
We are a very active clan, kept at 148 to allow for new active members.
Recreating this clan is not an option.

Crap, well they tried to mark my ticket as “answered” 2-3xs & I got kind of frustrated, so I said some things & they’ve not yet kicked it back as answered. The first 3X they answered they basically told me to pass lead or check Bug Report. It’s like you have to spell out the difference between MY clan features are inaccessible & THE clan is unavailable…At this time those of us not using the time to run Classic WOW or get acquainted with the PTR are getting consigned to the prospect of ending one of the oldest, most distinguished clans on us.battle.net PC/US. Incidentally, let me know of any Hail Mary plays, or even if you know of how to Transfer lead, or even Disband a clan that , according to Blizzard…doesn’t exist.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the radio silence on this one. Just wanted to update everyone that I’ve verified this issue is bugged and actively being investigated. I don’t have an ETA or update beyond that at this time, but as soon as I hear more, I’ll be back with additional info.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks Nev. It’s just nice to have finally gotten someone to peek.

I have been getting the same Code 319045 error when trying to add and remove clan members.

Thanks very much Nevalistis for acknowledging that the problem is being looked into. Our clan Reign of Vengeance is hanging tight for a fix! We look forward to being able to play Season 20 together as a clan :slight_smile:

Let’s hope Tuesday’s Maintenance has something to due with our issue!!!

What’s the simple fix? In the past 2 years my clan has been affected no less than 6 times. Most of the time it’s 50% of players who just don’t have clan access. They’re still there, they just have to use discord for games & to get their in clan push parties together, but may as well forget about RBG, Gob shrine, Gob packs & free bounty cache notifications. It’s lasted from two days to two weeks & now we have 8+ clans totally unavailable. If there IS a “Simple fix” I’d love to hear about it.

Their have been clan problems since the start of last season too, where we would kick and re-invite in the hopes it would temporary fix the issue, i was hoping they would have fixed this very problematic bug last season and now we had a second season with clan bugs, lets hope we don’t get a third season with these bugs.

not appearing in clan - yep simple and pretty annoying
not appearing as hardcore or softcore or seasonal - this issue was really annoying when grouping as it made it so we basically couldn’t play with each other.
not appearing online in clan with others as if theirs a split in the clan, had people in clan see half the clan and another half see the other half. which was funny cause it was like we had 2 clans in one that we could only see some online.

Since we have had clan problems for over 2 seasons now, i wonder what kind of bug would be this hard to fix, they did do some temporary fixes here and their but the problem was still their and a bandage on a problem is all it looks like they did, the same problems i was having last season seems to have gotten even worse this season, like the whole clan being down is completely new and i didn’t realize this had happened till a clan mate told me and i logged back in (i only play near start of season), so i will add this bug on the list of clan bugs i have seen now in diablo 3 and hope they fix it.

Clan not working at all - whole clan feature broken, theirs no way to play diablo 3 like this and hopefully they fix this before season as i don’t plan on playing unless i can play with my clan, the community is the whole reason i am still in the game and part of the reason i love diablo 3.

1 Like

Thank you, we appreciate the acknowledgement. Hopefully there’s some progress soon!

Yes, it’s really difficult with fully broken clans like we have right now. What’s your clan’s name if it’s fully unavailable? Might be helpful info for those who look into it.

my clan name is HCSEAS
when i try to talk i get code 319045
its a hardcore seasonal clan that is mostly active only the first month of season then barely active the next few months, we do a few gr pushing and leaderboard holdings by some of our top, i am just a more casual that helps my clan mates so i dont push myself.

Clans seem to have been fixed in the maintenance. The original [Star] The Fallen is now functional. Thanks Blizzard for fixing.

Now I have decisions to make…

on eu server still have the same problem here

Same problem with Asian servers! (2020-04-07)
I want to know how I solved it.

I am playing on an Asian server, but I had the same problem. Is it still unresolved?

This was fixed on Americas servers in mid-February. Might be best to start a new thread for more recent issues.

I have had this exact bug pop up yesterday right before i joined a different clan. I hope this will be fixed soon.