Clan experiencing same issues of invites/joining game

All members playing tonight having issues with entering game, staying connected while in games. Invites sent are not seen or declined while fellow members are not getting the invites. Freezing and then getting dropped from server. All this happened with each party member of the clan at some point or other.

We attempted to invite while not yet in a game, which seemed to work but then no one could start a game. Received a WARNING! notification after a few minutes… “You are unable to join the party’s game. Please create a new game and invite your friends if you want to play together.” [CODE 316708]

1 Like

Not in this clan but I will add to this that not only are are my wife and I not seeing each other’s invites, we’re also being told that a seasonal character cannot play with a non-seasonal character. We’re both seasonal (18) and were playing together two days ago on Friday 27 Sept.

1 Like

I really wish Blizzard would make this a sticky as the issues with social features of Battlenet have been going on for almost three weeks now…

1 Like