Cheating on console

Aris EXPOSES Diablo 3 Hackers on the Switch Leaderboards - YouTube Are you ever going to do anything about the chaotic and massively broken state of the console versions of this game? It’s ALL Cheaters, I wouldn’t have spent money on this game if I knew it was just a playground for dirt bags and cheaters. Seasonal leaderboards should not be something you have to cheat in order to participate in, and there is nothing but hacked and modded players off seasons.

What can Blizzard do when it is a console exploit used rather than a game exploit?

Switch has had its firmware fully hacked. This means Switch save files can be decrypted, modified and then encrypted again.

How is that a Blizzard issue? If the issue was in the game itself then yes Blizzard can tackle but EVERY Switch game has this issue because the Switch has been hacked.

You can’t expect Blizzard to tackle “What If” scenarios with console vendors.

It is like complaining to the car manufacturer that certain peoples cars go faster than yours because they took it to a custom garage and modified the car.

The fact you car goes slower is not the fault of the car manufacturer.

What you are asking for is the car manufacturer to deny the ability to modify the car which cannot be done in this instance as that is under the control of the garage.

D3 on consoles relies on the console vendor to ensure their platform is hack free to stop cheats.

Out of the three consoles XB1 has the least exploits, PS4 is in the middle and Switch has rampant cheating.

Blizzard cannot do a thing because the issue resides with the console vendor.

1 Like

Was kind of just hoping they’d have online servers to log into rather than using local saves for future games, or even just for seasonal. You very thoroughly explained a very simple Idea, though, so nice work, or something. As for removing single player…who said that, why would that even be considered?

Player Djaix69 is using broken rings and amulet adding 320% damage and with 3 slots of legendary gems. Those kind of items are still in the game. This should be eliminated. I have screenshots but sadly I cant enclose it here.

They are hacked into the game by save editors…it is the fact the console is hacked is the issue.

Blizzard could validate each item but they have had that chance to o so since the game was released on console in 2014 and haven’t so I can’t see them doing it now.