Cheat sheets for streaks

So, the other day i just made my way to D3… Have not played Diablo since II… But nevermind…
As the autist i am, then i really like cheat sheet to get a visual explanation on stuff.

Ive found a cheat sheet for the kill streaks (xExp) But i cant really find any info on the Trapkill streak and Destruction streak. Anyone got a sheet for this, or that knows the correct kills/destroys needed for the next boost level? :thinking:

Trap Mastery seems variable based on both the number of creatures and their type/level, to a maximum of 1 minute.

As for Destruction, apparently this (not mine):
Destruction bonus starts at 7 objects destroyed. As soon as the 7th object breaks, you’re awarded the “Dimensional Speed” Buff, which will start ticking down, unless you’ve “crushed” more objects. “Crushing” more objects will add onto the timer, but only to a limit. For a 7 streak, another one with 10 seconds remaining will only add the missing time. Sometimes it’s hard to know how many you’ve “crushed” due to Massacre’s callout taking priority. Timer caps out at 1 minute, but you can keep it there longer with more “crushes” in a row.

2 Likes