Character Death Instant?

So point 1
My complete Text i just wrote is worthless because you only want to have Forum Posts, please dont tell me to describe my Problem before telling me so go into the Forum and deleting the Text while redirecting me here.

Point 2
This time the text will be short and crisp because, to be honest, I am not really interested in writing the text again in the same detail.

point 3
-My witch doctor just died straight away at 6:10 p.m. without warning.
-No extra life
-Portal level 80 (I can do 90+ without any problems, so I was only farming)
-The rift was at 100% in less than 2:30
-The rift boss was Etheron
-I was dead from a single attack right out of 100% life
-For me it is impossible to explain why
-Are the items I have earned now simply gone without even having the slightest chance to react or act?
-If that should be the case, it is an interesting aspect of the game and it is definitely fun to see yourself being forced to get everything again by something like that.

Would be nice to get feedback.

Also sorry if anything is writen in wrong english, i am not very good in english and if i should explain anything in other words or anything, feel free to ask.

Yes.

That’s hardcore for you.

When creating hardcore heroes, you’re given a very stern warning that you’re taking a risk and that if they die, for any reason, you’re not getting them back.

None of this is a bug, it’s feedback, and belongs on one of the other sub-forums.

Ok, but if it is not a bug, what exactly killed me than? Just wanting to know that… If it’s all gone ok, i can deal with that, even tho it is annoying, but that is as u stated to thing you are risking with hardcore. But still would like to know, since i would like to be able to counteract that.

Whenever a hardcore hero dies, a screenshot is automatically saved.
Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Diablo III\Screenshots” folder.

1 Like

That shows me nothing but the text that the boss killed me, even tho he shouldn’t even be able to get me to 95%

Upload the screenshot to an image hosting site and then post a link to it…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm

Isn’t that what you asked?

First off, Missile Dampening?? So my attacks, or generally the attacks get slowed, even in the event of him attacking me with many attacks, he would need by far to many with the level or defense i had. The fight was over after 1, maybe, even only maybe 2 hits, which still wouldnt even interest my Character at that Point.

Second the Link, i hope i am doing it right.

https://imgur.com/XBH47Ow

Yes, but embedding it for you…

The chat text is important in that it says your hero was slain, i.e. not “Slain by mobname”. This indicates that the source of the damage that killed you was not direct damage from a mob, but something like a ground effect or reflected projectiles (i.e. it was the hero’s own damage reflected back at them that killed them).

Looking at Erethon’s abilities, could you maybe have taken a Poison Burst (lowering your health), quickly followed by a Poison Blast, which I think is a ground-based poison effect?

1 Like

Not likely to have missed it, but it would be possible to have gotten something like that. Either way, thank you guys for the Information, will end it here now with this, not actually that interested anymore since i pretty much cooled down my temper on that matter.