Changing extracted powers

I recently extracted a legendary power from a weapon, but I’m unhappy with it. Is there a way to swap for a different power? I’ve tried “sacrificing” a different weapon, but the Cube won’t accept it. I’d even prefer not to have any extracted power at all. See, the power I thought looked good was that, effectively, combat automatically triggers Frenzy - one of my favorite skills. Problem is, it seems to suck up all my Barbarian’s “Fury”, instantly, leaving me unable to use any other skills. I love Frenzy, but not at that price. So, how do I swap that power for another, or at least stop it from “helping” me?

Go to the Cube, click on the offending legendary power and then pick another one that you have extracted. Cube powers can be changed out as often as you like.

Oops, just realized my problem is different from what I thought. Not lesser, just different. I thought it was the automatic “Frenzy” that sucking all my “Fury”, but that isn’t the problem. For some I can’t even imagine, I’m suddenly unable to gain “Fury” *at all", so I’m constantly being told that I “need more fury”, for any skill I try to activate. That’s a big problem. Has anybody encountered it? Could there be some piece of gear that has this effect? (I don’t see anything in my gear that seems to suggest it.) I hate to have to start a brand new character, but this guy’S on the brink of unplayability.

Passive skills - Unforgiving / You no longer degenerate Fury but gain 2 Fury every second.

Bul-Kathos set helps immensely, also.

you are primarily using a skill that spends Fury. You need to also use a skill that generates Fury. Put the Fury generating skill on your left mouse button and use it as your primary attack. Fury spending skills do normally do more damage. Put the Fury spending skill on your right mouse button and click it sparingly. If you are playing on a console, apply these directions to the console.

First, thanks greatly, Nefertiri. Like your icon and your name, a lot.
Buuu…Thing are getting too complicated and frustrating, almost to the sad point where I reluctantly say “Enough!”, and bail on the game entirely. As I said in my reply to my own post (correcting what my first post the problem is) for some reason I found my guy completely unable to increase his " Fury". I kept getting the “Need more fury” message, with certain skills triggering automatically, whether I wanted "em to or not. Mind you, I hadn’t gained new skills or rearranged the old ones; it just started happening, suddenly, for no reason I can see. I’ll acknowledge that I’m stupid, but dummies need help too. I’ve read responses saying it’s a matter of what skills I have and whether they’re primary or secondary. But I’ve playing one guy all the way to 30 or so Paragon points, and never had the problem 'til now. And the fella I just started has only Rend and Hammer of the ancients, each under “Secondary”. So how do I stop the automatic activation. Again, I acknowledge being an idiot, but I need some hand-holding guidance…Please!

Now you know why I like playing the Demon Hunter Unhallowed/Captain Crimson’s Build.

Once you have the right gear, Skills, Passives, cubed items, and Legendary Gems, it’s just:

PointClickVaultPointClickVault, etc.

There should be no automatic skill activation unless you have sticky keys or are trying to use NumLock.
Your Lvl 70 Barb has both has both Unforgiving passive and the BK swords. Did you get spoiled?
Low level Barbs need to use Fury spenders very sparingly.
Your Season Barb has Rend, Hammer, and Quake equipped and only 2 generators. No wonder you are having Fury issues.
For now, you may want to swap 2 of those spenders for another generator like Stomp and a charge skill, like Furious Charge or Overpower and only keep Hammer or Rend on your mouse.
I prefer Rend/Ravage in the early going.