Change start date petitions

I don’t think this is a fair assessment. As long as they’re not doing anything illegal/unethical or similar, they can schedule days off to do whatever they want.

Did you ever think that some of us want an April 2 start?

5 Likes

Yes they can take a day off for what ever they want. But what a Video Game!!! OH wait he might miss out being there the 1st second the season starts. All this season is basically a remake of a early season.

You know I could see if it was the 1st time we did a season. But what we are on season 23. We’ll be doing the same thing we have done on the past 22 seasons.

I’m retired and if i was still working. I won’t take a day off to play a Video Game. I better things to with using a day off. Then to start playing a season on a Video Game. WHAT EVER LOL

2 Likes

:joy:

Who is “everyone”?
You play for you or for a streamer?
wudijo Is it your god?

3 Likes

Last time I titled my thread as a “petition” I got called out for breaking the rules and my post got flagged by some d3 plebs that did not agree with me.

Bichette…

#FrenchOnly

2 Likes

Really? I think the opposite. I think it is pretty sad when work means more to a person than ANYTHING.

Might just be me though.

2 Likes

And he complained about it which is what people do when they suffer a disappointment. That isn’t a solution either. A solution would be Blizzard communicating they intentions accurately instead of leaving everyone wandering around in a fog because they’re constitutionally in capable of answering a direct question.

And sometimes people complain about stuff even if the fault lies solely with them.

2 Likes

Nobody likes to work we all wish we could do many thing on the days off. I could just see me taking off time to play a video game and my GF is working. OK RIGHT I would be a dead man by the next day. LOL

No If I’m going take a day off. I’m not going sit in front of a screen for 8hrs playing Diablo. So if he was doing this now for season 23. He might have done it for every season taking a day off. To be there the second a new season starts.

Plus let see here most season run 90 days or more. So I’ll take a day off at the start of a season. So what do you do for rest of the 89 days.

Sometimes but Blizzard is also culpable in this case.

And if you took that as set in stone, that’s still on you.

3 Likes

Why? It’s not like Blizzard has any kind of duty to start a season at a certain before they officially announce it.

OK, I petition it starts the 28th of March. Sure, why not.

5 Likes

Would you like to revisit that sentence? There is no a duty to avoid farting in a crowded elevator but people appreciate it.

I’m amenable.

It would be the 26th, on a Friday. I’m good for that. 2 days before season ends.

2 Likes

I don’t care on the exact date, but seasons are to long anyways,
and this season ran forever, or it seems.
The sooner the next one starts the better.
Looking forward a bit to the follower changes,
but the rest of the season stuff is mostly nerfs to classes I like,
so season 23 is most likely going to be lackluster.
So the quicker it starts, the quicker it will end.

1 Like

So much this.

I heard a bunch of stuff on the internet and I speculated with my friends therefore it must be true!

Meanwhile, not a single thing was stated officially to give you that idea, and you made a poor decision based on lack of or too little information

They burned half my city down and murdered a black man just trying to keep his store safe with that kind of attitude.

STOP IT. You freaking dumbasses.

2 Likes

Meanwhile devs stated from 2.6.1 patch they would be always doing 12 days from patch to start as 5 days wasn’t enough time to fix and patch all systems.
Seems like a lot of info to go on.

Edit.

Before you call people dumbasses, do some research, get some notes and learn.
Because it’s this kind of thing that gets nothing done and just agrovates a situation you have no idea about

Not anywhere near the same thing.