Change is not always a good thing

No changes will cause a ghost town after a few weeks people will be like yayy new graphics and I’m done! Change was needed and a remake would have been a better call! But your ignoring thst alpha got cracked , your ignoring the item duping! Can I ask an honest question ??? If botting is going on in wow and d3 (and the other games they run) do you really think pickIt , bots , dupes and other hacks won’t work day one? So thst with 20 year old out dated and clunky game play what’s going to be the population of this game after a month! It’s called bot town not ghost town ! Purist killed and ruined d2 back then and history repeats “we don’t need changes just a shiny coat of paint”

No we needed a brand new game with different ladders a modern qol and a classic and ma y ways to fight to cheating instead we got alpha I can only imagine what will happen in beta!

1 Like

Let’s be real here:
Most people simply bought a 2nd CD-key.
100% worth the 20 bucks if you played (and muled) a lot.

2 Likes

i just muled alone every time… play a moment and the game stays open…exit, relog with another char…mule, exit, relogg… no need for other players…

2 Likes

Then u robbed yourself a good part of the game SW[quote=“Vvin-1767, post:23, topic:33347, full:true”]
Change is not always good. We shouldn’t change the starving conditions of people in the world. It might lead to them living and taking your job.

See how bad your statement is? Of course change isn’t always good. There can be a good and bad side to everything ever.

Breathing is good right, so we shouldn’t change breathing. Well not when you consider breathing in H2O, CO2 or O2! Bet you someone can spin anything you say to make your statement false.

The point is that all changes/opinions can be good or can be bad. And it’s up to the developers to weed out negative changes while keeping true to the game they are remastering, while maintaining the core fans and bringing in new fans that will enjoy the game for more than 1 month.
[/quote]

talk about taking things out of context.

Yah I went overboard there. Just so tired of seeing the same rhetoric spouted over and over.

Derailed myself lol, I deleted the post.

The change in question you’re talking about is nothing but a god send…

If by community you mean having to be on guard weather or not you can trust someone with an item and be willing to never see that item or other player again… I’d rather just have the shared stash…

The argument you’re presenting would only have a downside from a complete scam artist’s point of view… There was never a community in Diablo II, just buyers, sellers and thieves… wake up.

2 Likes

they already changed the game too much. people will stop playing in a month or two…

Speak for yourself. I intend to play this game for decades to come. Some will quit and move on never to return, but that’s true of any game.

How so? what are these many changes?