Challenge Rift Reward Bug - Nintendo Switch

I completed the Challenge Rift this week (110), but upon completion couldn’t collect the reward. I completed it once solo, and once with another player. In the challenge rift tab, it shows my completion and time left before the reward expires. I still have 2 hours before it expires. I also made sure to talk to the challenge rift NPC before leaving the challenge rift.

When I load into adventure mode, the reward is not on the challenge rift reward obelisk thing. I’ve tried different Acts, and different seasonal character. It is also not in my inventory where the act bounty chest goes. It is also not in my seasonal rewards tab. I think there is a bug because a lot of people have had similar problems for a while, and there aren’t really any solutions that work.

I’ve made sure i was connected to the servers, and I used a character made before I completed the rift.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with consoles. But, on PC we receive the Challenge Rift Cache through our in-game mail. I believe console players have a mailbox near their Stash. Check there and see if you still have it.

This isn’t working for me either. I’ve looked at a ton of posts and still don’t see any kind of resolution.

I had this problem on the switch and got no response. Ultimately I just had to wait a week and the next one worked.

You’re right on how you’re trying to get it by going to the obelisk in the town in adventure mode.