Challenge Rift Claim didnt Go Through Please Fix

My challenge rift box didnt come through. I completed it and i couldn’t claim in on hardcore char and i also don’t want to wait im am tring to progress the alter. Plz fix this and send me one so i can claim thank u

Not going to happen…

Why not ? did you already complete the Crusader challenge rift earlier since last Monday (Challenge Rift 357) ? If so, you can only claim one Challenge Rift chest by “Challenge Rift period”.

The new one will start around 17:00 PDT today.

2 Likes

. . Maybe the rift hasnt reset for this week in my time zone yet

As I said… the rift resets around 17:00 PDT (Los Angeles time).

If you’re on Eastern Daylight Time like me, that’s 20h00 tonight.

There’s a timer on the main CR page and, just under it, your record for that CR.

(I haven"t done that CR, so there is no record for me)

3 Likes

And, if you’ve already collected this week’s Challenge Rift Cache, there will be a green check mark next to the image of the Cache.

This week’s Challenge Rift expires in less than 8 hours as of this post. (Americas Region).

3 Likes

I also had this issue. I completed the weekly rift for the first time, zipped over to my main to claim and move on to the next pick in the altar. No mail, no challenge rift item spawned for me. Maybe I went to fast but did not get the item. Shows completed in the challenge rift game settings page. Bug. Squash it.

Possible the solo seasonal and the regular seasonal which do not share altars, share challenge rift booty?

2 Likes

Yes, we are limited to one CR cache per week.

And that one when it’s taken in one of the modes it’s gone.

3 Likes