Challenge rift bug

I did the challenge rift 3 times yesterday for the wizard and still haven gotten my challenge rift cache. I need the cache for my altar. I’ve already waited 3 days for the reset to be able to continue with it. Who do i contact to help me get my cache cause I’m not waiting another week due to a bug

1 Like

Blizzard does not care about console at all, I think it’s pretty safe to say you’ll be waiting another week (or longer because it might not work again).

I have the same issue, I completed it yesterda and today with different times, and I still can’t get it.

2 Likes

I have to ask these because none of you never say these:
Are you sure you beat the time (it was green, not red)?
Did you speak to Edira after finishing it?

Also, what platform? I didn’t have problems on Xbox two challenge rifts I have done season.

I experienced this bug today on XBOX and yes the check is green and did speak to edira, actually spoke to her multiple times. I heard other people with this bug had the cache already so even though I know I didn’t I logged on to every character just to make sure and after multiple relogs can still not collect.

2 Likes

Is this still bugged for you?

I’m just commenting in every thread I see this bug in the vain hope that a blue account sees this at this point.

Tying altar progression to this when it’s a problem for so many people is an absolute mistake.

1 Like

Can confirm it’s absolutely still bugged on Xbox. I completed it last week and couldn’t get it, figured it was my bad. But I just did it again for this week, completed, talked to Edira, “A Great Success!”, left the CR, go to my seasonal toon (the only toon I have, btw, there are no others on this xbox) and no cache on the pillar and no mail to claim it either.

This is infuriating since I need it for the altar.

Third week in a row for me to complete the challenge rift with no reward showing up on the pedestal. I feel your pain altho lucky I complete my altar previously before this killer bug showed up.

I have no idea how to get Blizzard’s attention on this after many bug reports. I have gotten a response in the past by blasting them on Twitter but that seems kinda Karen-esque. Hopefully someone with a little clout will get something done here.

Thank you. :slight_smile: I don’t really care that much about the altar because I’ve already completed it on PC in both SC and HC. But I thought I’d amuse myself on the Xbox while I wait for D4. Turns out that was a bad idea because WOW DID THIS TICK ME OFF. lol

Interesting that this bug just showed up though. I just got the new Xbox and that’s what I’m having the issue on. I don’t recall ever having this problem on the old Xbox, but I’m going to plug it back in and check it out.

1 Like

Funny you mention, I recently got the newer Xbox series X, but it was several months ago. I can vouch that challenge rift rewards were showing up just dandy for me on the new one, until week before last. So it’s not a hardware thing, at least not as far as which version of Xbox you’re using is concerned.

Fourth week in a row now.

Here’s an update:

"Just for information - I never had this problem on my Xbox until recently. But I also just upgraded from the Xbox One to the Xbox X. I’ve been unable to get the CR reward on the X, 2 weeks in a row. So just now I went down the basement where the X-One lives now, and played this week’s CR on that. I was able to collect the reward no problem.

So, for me, the problem is isolated to the Xbox X."

1 Like

I have now done two challenge different rifts for a seasonal character (only one character on account) (character created before challenge rifts). I waited until i got to the cache step on altar on purpose and now I am stuck because I have not received now two rewards and have to wait a week to even ATTEMPT to get another. Hard console reset. time check. created new characters. different difficulties and acts. And now I am just hard stuck at the altar for a week minimum.