Captain Crimson

Dear Blizzard.

I have now spent 2, almost 3 days farming bounties non stop, with the occasional vault, trying to get that captain crimson trimmings recipe. Ive got both aughilds and cains already.

I have yet to get this set, and without it, im not able to compete on the ladder because it is mandatory for both builds for monks that are viable.

Im not gonna farm anymore bounties and i just deleted diablo from my harddrive. You just took all the fun out of it. Some are getting the recipe right away, others have to spent idiotic amounts of time trying to get it. Almost as if some people are tagged with “you will have 0% chance of getting item X and Y”.

Fix this or at least give a blue about this topic. Thank you for ruining the fun for a lot of us. I just came back after a lot of time not playing d3. And this is what i come back to… not very fun.

Sincerely Claus

2 Likes

Hi Claus!

I’m having the exact same problem, and thinking about stop playing Diablo after just coming back for season 19. Since the Crimson is very important for the build I have.

Please replay Blizzard, what is happning?

1 Like