Can't Unlock Higher Greater Rift Tiers

I cant unlock higher greater rifts on my season 24 Monk. After completing Greater Rift level 15 in 3 min and 50 seconds everything I’ve read says I should be able to do at least GR 22. But higher tiers just don’t show up. I thought about trying another character but would rather not. Thanks for any help. I’ve also uninstalled both the blizzard app and diablo 3 game, then reinstalled. Did not help. In addition to running a scan and repair on the game.

RESOLVED

Click the down arrow and use the scroll bar to show more levels.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

Note that the most you can increase your max GR from the prior max clear one is I believe 3 Tiers.
GRs initially open all the way up to the highest regular (yellow) rift completed difficulty level (completing T16 yellow rift will unlock GR’s all the way up to GR75)

Note that the above, currently difficulty level of the game has no bearing on GR’s available.

1 Like

I didn’t word it correctly. I meant if playing Torment I, you complete a GR15 in time, don’t expect GR 150 to suddenly be available. You have to work your way up the ladder, so to speak.

Completion Time Time Remaining Grants access to
Up to 5 minutes Over 10 minutes 3 additional GR levels
5 to 10 minutes 5 to 10 minutes 2 additional GR levels
Over 10 minutes Under 5 minutes 1 additional GR level

It should also be noted that if you complete a Nephalem Rift you unlock the GR equivalent level by doing so, i.e. if you complete a Torment 16 Nephalem Rift this is the equivalent of a GR75, and thus immediately grants you access to GR75 without having to rise through any of the previous GR levels to unlock it.

Not a bug. Working exactly as intended.

2 Likes

If you have completed a Torment 6 Nephalem Rift, this unlocks immediate access to GR25 at the obelisk.
https://i.imgur.com/GuYvWcW.jpg

If a friendly TL3 could embed this, that’d be super.

No, we don’t agree. If you have completed T6, you absolutely have access to GR25. When you go to the obelisk, click the down-arrow next to the GR level it shows and scroll up.

1 Like

====================
hmmm – the code I was using previously doesn’t seem to work anymore… help ?
![](https://i.imgur.com/GuYvWcW.jpeg "click to enlarge")

1 Like

Happened about a month ago. No response given by Blizzard…

1 Like

Thanks… I thought I was doing something wrong :frowning:

I now use the following syntax:

<div align="center">

DirectLink

</div>

It centers the image and clicking on it opens a larger view of it in a new tab.

1 Like